Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Just a quickie...

It's going to be a quick post indeed (or is it? haha)... I'm trying to catch up on the built-up challenges this evening (yes, still the same story... lol), there's no way I can do things during the day now! I'm enjoying my lil' girl's new intense "lifestyle", and spending a great deal of time playing with her. She's now got two new teeth, that emerged in the last couple of days, and she's diligently working on her first crawling moves. LOADS of fun, I tell ya'!! :)
Now she's been in bed for quite a while, and mum has her craft time! YAY! I'd still like to make a card or two tonight though, so I better get on with sharing what I've done so far :)

Here's one for CAS60 - Inspired by Carly. I used the lovely colours of Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 23. That's another colour combo from our fearless leader Stacey Schafer, that I can't get enough with...
EDIT: I just saw that three of the Curtain Call girls - Julie, Stacey and yours truly, were crowned in the ColorQ blog today! Yippee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, Kaisercraft Blushed; stamps: Inkadinkado; ink: Grant Black; glitter: Reeves; border punch: EK Success; other: ribbon, button, twine

Next I've got a card for Kazan's sketch 49, and the colours are (again) from Embellish Stitching Color Challenge. The card is also just the perfect entry for The Pink Elephant Challenge #60 - Pastels.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Grant, digital; sentiment sticker: Grant; ink: Versa Color Umber, Celadon, Grant Light Pink; sewing machine; paper flower: Kaisercraft; chipboard tag: DCWV; chipboard star: Lil' Davis Designs; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; other: ribbon, button, twine, lace

Lastly, I made one for Mercy's new sketch MTSC67, using the colours of CC264: Bermuda Gray Saffrons, and following the ingredients of TSG48:
  • 3 different colors
  • 2 different designer papers
  • 1 button
  • 1 Ribbon
  • No other embellishments
The grey paper trim, as well as the flower vase, were cut our from the same sheet of Kaisercraft DP - I hope this counts as one... it wasn't specified whether a single piece of DP can be used more than one time :) The other paper is the yellow polka dot, obviously.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Grant, Kaisercraft Argentella, My Mind's Eye Be Loved; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; stamps: Stampin' Up! Bloomin' With Beauty; ink: Versa Color Lagoon Blue, Grey, ColorBox Black; bronze metallic pen: Signo; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; border punch: Fiskars; ribbon: Sullivans; other: button, twine

I'm sorry for not so good quality of the photos... I don't like taking them in the light of the lamp, but I didn't want to wait until tomorrow either :) I hope you like them!

I'd also like to THANK each one of you SO MUCH, for giving me constant support, love and loads of joy!! Every morning, when I open my mailbox and read through all the SUPER comments that you left me overnight, it's my absoloutely favourite time of the day. Without you, I wouldn't be here, and most of these cards wouldn't probably exist. I'm doing it because it's my passion, that's right... but let's face it - I'm also addicted to YOU my lovely peeps and friends!! :D That's also why I keep creating, because there's nothing more rewarding than to see that my humble craft inspired you.
So - I don't stress this all too often, but you're the best!
I mentioned it once or twice already that I have some big plans scheduled for later this year, that include giving you some love too, and I hope it's not going to be long now... fingers crossed!
Have a wonderful evening,
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Really love the damask paper on your second card! Love all your details on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iwona...these are gorgeous designs!!! You nailed each challenge!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous set of card. Love your second Curtain Call card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Chupa! I'm so glad you 'can't get enough of thos CC colors this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy you have been a busy little bee Iwona!! I love all your cards, especially the bows (as always!) very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! Love the Embellish card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always and you are so quick - hope to get to play later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have awesome cards featured today - I am a little partial to the 2S4Y card but only because you made the sketch look gorgeous! *lol*
    Hugs
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are utterly gorgeous! That middle one makes me swoon a little...my favorite colors AND super gorgeous patterned paper!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous cards!! so so beautiful! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards especially the one for 2S4Y. I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeousness once again! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chupa, you been getting more down (even with a little crawler) than I have! As I scrolled, the cards just kept coming! They are great! I wish I could say I would be participating in a few of these myself. Things are heating up here. I am doing Spring yard clean-up and gardening. Plus, my son is playing in two sports for the next few months.

    So, for now, I'll have to just see what you are creating and dream!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Lord...I am the queen of typos...still another. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! More greatness! Love the damask and that blue butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful cards and lovely work. I have the Inakinado stamp but never imagine myself the work the stamps like u did. ingenious.. lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012