Monday, 22 March 2010

A little catch-up!

Whew! - glad to see the weekend gone... yeah, I know what you think - that I finally lost it, right? ;)
The fact is though that weekends are the busiest time for me & my hubby, as it's the only time that we can actually do something together!
So - it's Monday and I finally found some time this morning to catch up on the challenges. Oh how they like to come en masse on weekends! Every Monday I'd find myself wondering, how the heck I will keep up with all my favourites this time, but somehow I do... Oh this is going to be a real struggle for me to part with my addiction for the whole six weeks in June/July!
But on to the cards...

First one is for CCEE1011 - Inspiration Challenge, which happens to have the colours similar to the ones of CC262: Rich Olive Opulence, so I played with these again.
The sketch comes from PPA34, and I'm also entering it into WT262 - A Little Encouragement.





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, digital; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: ColorBox Wisteria; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; Cuttlebug machine & QuicKutz Retro Diamonds embossing folder; coloured marker; ribbon, lace, buttons & twine: stash

Next is the card for Lacy Days challenge at Caardvarks:



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, October Afternoon Farm Fresh, page from an old book; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: Grant Black; alphabet stickers: Fynmark; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; chipboard star: Lil' Davis Designs; other: ribbon, lace, trim, staples

And one more project, this time for SSSC61 and IC224 ~ Cutest Food. My inspiration below, these CUTEST cupcakes, can be found HERE.





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, My Mind's Eye Be Loved, October Aftyernoon Farm Fresh; chipboard flower: SEI; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; alrub-ons: Fynmark; letter stickers: Creative Imaginations; border punch: Fiskars; other: fabric leaves, button, twine

Here ya' go! Do you like them? I certainly do! I like how there's a lot going on on them, yet they don't look "accidental". Now I'm going to check out what exciting new challenges Monday brought me this time... Thank you for stopping by! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Stunning cards! I never stop admiring your beautiful work!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing. I spent a good amount of time on your blog looking through your creations. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Love all of your colors and details! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!! I love the color combo and rhinestone flourish in the Oh Happy Day card. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Chupa, more stunning cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab cards, Chupa! you rocked them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Three amazing cards here! I LOVE the flourish on the second one with the bling placed on top of it, and that last one with Karen's sketch, SO bright and fun and happy!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards....they're all Fab! Such great colors and wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness what a collection of beautiful cards!! I love the diversity of each one, and the details are just fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us in our CCEE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012