Sunday, 14 March 2010

Luv me some CASEing!

Happy Monday gals! Here I am again, with (at least a part of) my mojo... and some cards, of course.
Yesterday evening (or I should rather say night...) I was having tons of fun, playing with FS162.
This week's Featured Stamper is Kristen a.k.a. Mommylvs2stamp, and there are some real treats in her gallery.
I gained impetus after I finished my first CASE, and in result I ended up with three cards, hehe :)

Here's the first one, inspired by Kristen's Watercolour Fabulous. I liked the classic layout, and the choice of colours, so I stuck to that. I only resigned from stamping the sentiment on an oval - after putting the main image into place, I realized that it would be too much.



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, DCWV, digital; stamps: Flourishes; ink: StazOn Olive; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; green marker; scallop scissors: Birch Craft; glitter: Ice Stickles by Ranger; ribbon: Hallmark; button, twine: stash

Next one is a CASE of Timeworn Trim. Again, I loved the layout and the colours, so I stayed true to both. I resigned from brads though, and rounded the lower corners of the card (one of my latest crazes :))



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: digital; stamps: Stamp It! (butterfly image), Flourishes (sentiment); ink: Kaleidacolor Capuccino; Versa Color Olive, Umber, Grant Olive; ribbon: Sullivans

The third one is made on the basis of this Baby Card. I used a similar colour scheme, only replaced kraft with greys, and burgundy with rich pink. I also added some doodling around the edges; for an extra interest. The scooter image has a 3D medium applied on it - I wanted to mimic the look of a shiny clean body.



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, digital; stamps: Imaginisce (scooter), There She Goes (sentiment); ink: Grant Black; black felt tip pen; ribbon, button, twine: stash

There's also one card that I made this morning, for SSSC60. You can see that I changed the shape of the sketch from rectangle to square. This is a really lovely sketch, and I'm having a CAS version in mind when I look at it, so I might just use it once again soon...





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft (digital)(including the bird); stamp: There She Goes (sentiment); ink: Grant Black; pearl: Kaisercraft; black felt tip pen; ribbon, buttons: stash

Thanks for visiting!! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This sketch looks awesome as a square! Love your papers, and that bird is gorgeous :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPLENDID!!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwonko są piękne, ale wyczuwam w nich jakiś smutek i nie wiem dlaczego. Są piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you changed the sketch to a square, it looks really nice! The ribbon - oh that ribbon! Love the little buttons on the bottom and the bird is so beautiful! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012