Thursday, 25 March 2010

Madness!!

It's not a stamping madness that I've got in mind, unfortunately - although you know that I'm here for a reason, and thus there are some new cards coming ;) It's madness at home, that I'm having at the moment! :)
My Chuplet girl entered into yet another stage of her wee life, and decided that she wants to have mommy by her side absolutely ALWAYS. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE it!! I cherish every single moment that I get to spend with my precious girl, but she's been relatively "self-sufficient" so far, apart from the recent teething adventure *cough*...
Yet, in the last week or so we've been through so much new exciting stuff, and I discovered so many new emotions, that I feel like a different person.
It's been still only six months since she was born, but when I look back at the time before pregnancy, it seems like ages ago! Being a mum is such a MIRACLE!!!

Photobucket

Now as I promised, there will be some cards :)
First of all, I've got to share with you my DT sample for the most recent Color Dare (CD61 - Basically Pretty Green). This is a gorgeous combo, and I must sadly admit, that I totally wasted it... at the time that I was preparing the card, my mojo decided to take a walk, and did not come back before I was done... unfortunately, being a nasty procrastinator, I had no time to try again.
I used FTL83 sketch:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; stamp: Papertrey Ink (polka dots); ink: ColorBox Black; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; decorative scissors: Fiskars; other: buttons, twine

I was feeling mad at myself about that card, so I used these lovely colours on another one, that I was making for OCC's sketch for this week (OCCSC8).
I had to make a get well card, and I wanted it simple, not to let the form surpass the content. My neighbour found out recently that she's got cancer, and had a surgery arranged quickly. The good news is that it's only a very small one, and there shouldn't be any problem removing it completely, but still it must have been a shock for her to find out...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; stamp: Hero Arts (flowers), Grant (sentiment); ink: ColorBox Black; glitter: Ice Stickles by Ranger; decorative chalks (for shadowing): Pebbles; other: ribbon, button, twine

I'm also having two new, non-DT cards. One is for Mojo Monday 131 (finally played, after a long break - previous sketches were looking too fancy for me...), Color Throwdown #85, and FTTC59 at Flourishes. The latter is to use a faux *something* technique. I took my change (for the first time) on faux silk. So fun!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Stampin' Up Certainly Celery; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; other: tissue, flower, ribbon

The next one is for CC263: Creamy Pink Durangos (ok, so it's not the most obvious colour combo, but it's not that difficult either, me thinks...) . The sketch is MTSC66:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Basic Grey, Grant; stamp: Stampendous; ink: ColorBox Orchid Pastel, Blush Rose; rub-on sentiment: Fynmark; glitter: Ice Stickles by Ranger; other: button, twine, ribbon

Okie dokie... I must run now - hope to see you back some time soon! {{big hugs}}
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Love the roses - such a pretty blue!!! Your little one is such a sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Chupa....but that little girl is a sweetheart, and she looks like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey GF - your baby is precious!!! Enjoy every moment you can have with her....they grow up way to fast and then they become sassy and talk back..LOL!!!

    I think all of your cards are just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the different colors the sweet stamp sets you used!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!! She is so adorable...enjoy your time with her, they grow up too fast! Love your cards as always, they are stunning.
    Hugs`

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards - great to combine challenges!
    Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you've been busy! three beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally adorable little girl!! I just loved it once my kids got to the six month mark as SO many wonderful things begin to happen - they can roll over, sit up, make wonderful noises, begin to explore their world in new ways...ahh, the memories :D Enjoy!! I still don't know how you can make so many cards in a day either LOL! Think I need a few of your creative genes to help me out LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, and I *love* that photo of the two of you! She's such a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fajnie prezentujecie się kochane moje dziewczyny.
    A kartki? Jak zwykle piękne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, I am going to comment on that pretty little girl..forget the cards when there is a baby in the photo..lol...I adore babies...sigh..I never had children..it's ok.

    Do luv these cards though, they are all gorgeous, sending you sunshine!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww what a precious picture of your little girl Iwona! I had to laugh, she is at that stage when she only wants to be with mommy! She is very sweet, enjoy this time, it goes by so quickly!

    Your cards are amazing, I don't know how you find the time to stamp such amazing cards!

    Sending you hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. So much goodness to see. Love all the cards. And your cutie patootie! What a doll. Thanks for sharing the photo! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. they're all pretty cards, but I especially love the last one. That just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your cards are sweet (as is your little Chuplet!) but I have to admit the CTD one is my favorite! Love the coloring and of course, the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. girl you make the most awesome cards! and what a precious little cutie pie she is :) enjoy every moment you can with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! These are all gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your daughter is darling!!! And your cards are just beautiful! Thanks for playing the Throwdown with us again...love that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards! Your little girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Coming to your blog is like a CARD FEAST! Stunning work and creations! Beautifully done! LOVE the colors and YOUR faux silk is fabulous! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012