Thursday, 18 March 2010

OCC and second post for today

Hi again girls, I'm glad you're here! Would you like to see what fun sketch Jennifer cooked up for this week's OCC Weekly Sketch (OCCSC7)?
I must warn you - it's not an easy one, and I must say that after some struggle I decided to approach it quite freely... but! - that's why these are called challenges, right? :)
Click on the sketch to visit the OCC blog - you DO want to see what delicious projects our girls came up with!! Perhaps you'll also decide to play along?





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper, die-cuts: My Mind's Eye Be Loved (mmmm...); paper flower design by Hot Off The Press; pearls: Kaisercraft; Glossy Accents by Ranger; ribbon, button: stash

This was probably one of my most lazy projects ever *lol* It's not my usual style to spend 10 minutes on a card (although I really should rethink this!), so I decided to make this lovely flower from HOTP template, to make my time more noticeable ;) I do like the overall look of the card though - it's very fresh & cheerful.

I'd also like to share with you my two evening projects.
First one is for the current Tuesday Trigger: Texture + Color = Fun. I understand that it might not be too obvious how I came from the inspiration to this, but let me explain :) The wicker chair brought bamboo top my mind, and bamboo - Japan, so there ya' go...
I'm not overly satisfied with the outcome, but it's not too awful either, so I decided not to kill it on the spot *wink*





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: original origami paper; stamp: Inkadinkado; ink: StazOn Jet Black; white gel pen; pearls: Kaisercraft; sentiment sticker: Fynmark; ribbon: Sullivans; Cuttlebug & Houndstooth embossing folder

I made the next card for The Play Date cafe challenge PDCC21 (I'm LOVIN' these colours!), and I used, yet again, a terrific SC272 sketch:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Grant; Nikki Silvis; stamps: Basic Grey; ink: StazOn Jet Black; paper piercer; black gel pen; scallop scissors: Birch Craft; ribbon, button, twine: stash

See you tomorrow! {{mwah}}

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Jesteś niesamowita wciąż zaskakujesz i dlatego Twoje prace są piękne!!! i niepowtarzalne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards...love the asian feel of the moxie fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely cards Iwona, but I especially love that cupcake one for the challenge, the colours work really well! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe Challenge this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Iwona!! Love the gorgeous colors on the cupcake card and that sentiment is fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards always put a smile on my face :) i love the second card with that awesome tree and red boarder :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. three fabulous cards and great work with the Tuesday Trigger! love that houndstooth embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Love the black panels really makes your images pop. Thanks for playing at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your cards through Play Date Cafe. Love the cupcake card for this challenge! The paper piercing is a GREAT detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome eye candy, as always. I just love the card in the other post...with the green pom pom! I am always so happy to visit your blog. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards all three of them and great interpretation. Love what you did with the PDDC colors and such a yummy card! Glad you decided to play along with us at PDDC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card for the PDCC color challenge! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your pink and blue card, thanks for playing again at the PDCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you used the OCC sketch! Very pretty work lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012