Thursday, 4 March 2010

OCC and some late night stampin'

Hello peeps, hope you had a great day! Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by my blog yesterday, to leave the comment for the Card Patterns blog hop! Wow, do we have fans or what?!? :)
I haven't had much time to write my post earlier today, hence I'm a little bit late showing you my DT sample for OCC Weekly Sketch.





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; Nikki Sivils Victoria Street; sentiment: computer generated; brads: stash

Isn't this one awesome sketch? I'd love to see you playing along with us - we've got a yummy giveaway from May Arts Ribbon this week too!

There's also one more card - I've just had it finished, and let me tell you - this one took me a while to complete... I absolutely LOVE it though!
I made it for The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC19, and SC270. I got so inspired by this drop-dead gorgeous card by NiKiE, that I wanted to have one too! :P





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: October Afternoon Farm Fresh; Kaisercraft Loire Valley, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; stamps: Grace Taylor (butterfly), Flourishes Taglines (sentiment); ink: Versa Color Sand Beige, Umber, Kaleidacolor Cappuccino; ribbon: Sullivans; sewing machine; button, twine: stash

It's late (again...how novel!), so I guess I'll just quickly say - until tomorrow, and get some rest! Let me just tell you, that I CAN'T wait until Sunday! You Americans had CHA, and we Aussies are just about to have Paperific in Melbourne this week! WOOHOO!!! Need I say more...?
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! Absolutely gorgeous. The PDC colors are scaring me - I don't have much yellow in my stash. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both but the second is breathtaking. Thanks for sharing, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the projects and your blog. thanks for sharing. march 5 is my bday. a win would be great.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are awesome!! enjoy your craft show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iwona....you do such lovely work....This is once again, another 'shining' example of the Play Date Cafe colors....enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stumbled here and have to say, WOW, you make some really great cards. And your little bug is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Chupa! Love how you used this week's colors from the Play Date Cafe - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. I like that sketch and the colours and patterns look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what great cards, you are sooooo talented!! how do you find the time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really is lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I popped over here to see your OCC card but stayed to look around. Girl, you are one seriously talented card maker. Wow. I saw so much I liked and even learned a few things. Thanks for making my dreary Sunday afternoon so fun! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards. Love the retirement one! You have so many awesome creations on your blog,thanks for sharing them all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012