Monday, 8 March 2010

Relaxing on Labour Day

Mmmm, I just loved the day today!
Chuplet (that's how I call our daughter :P) was a little cranky, but I had a helpful hubby at home, therefore I could scrape off some more time for you-know-what... he he. Today also proved to be a great day for my mojo, which I couldn't really say about yesterday... Yes, I did work on cards like a maniac, but now when I look at yesterday's post, I'm not quite satisfied with them. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I'll be as happy with the cards below in the days to come, as I am now :)
And here they are...

I was having a blast CASE'ing Vera today, for FS161. She's an excellent cardmaker, and I already had many of her cards saved in my Favourites. I had four cards picked from her gallery, and really wanted to CASE all of them, but I had to restrain myself *lol* and I finally settled down for two.
Based on To You & Yours card:



Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Grant, digital; stamps: Grace Taylor, sentiment: Hero Arts(?); ink: Kaleidacolor Cappuccino, Grant pink; chipboard photo corner: Bella!; button & twine: stash

Based on CASEing Karen (well, such things happen, haha)
I'm also entering it into C4C27 - paper piercing.



Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: digital; stamp: Paper Xtra, ink: StazOn Jet Black; white gel pen; needle; ribbon, button, twine: stash

Here's also a card for OCC sketch challenge, and Color Throwdown #82 (played with these colours again)





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; stamp: Stampin' Up! Bloomin' With Beauty, ink: Vivid! Brick, ColorBox Prussian Blue, Versa Color Olive; Glossy Accents by Ranger; pearl strip: Kaisercraft; border punch: EK Success; Cuttlebug & Houndstooth embossing folder; ribbon: stash

Lastly, I've got a card for Flourishes Celebration Challenge #1 (FLLCCEL1 - the sketch below) & TSG45 - Yellow Spring Flowers. I loved Jessica's sample so much, that I decided to use the same colours.





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, Kaisercraft Argentella; stamp: Stampin' Up! Abundant Hope, ink: StazOn Jet Black; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; pearls: Michaels, Kaisercraft; sticker: Grant; border punch: Fiskars; ribbon: stash

So, how's that? :D
Thank you for stopping by, you know I love ya' all! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Girl - you are a stampin' machine...LOL!!! Love,love,love all your cards!!! I'm always in AWE when I stop by!!! Fabulous designed creations - Iwona!!!

    Thank you so much for playing the OCC Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...all your cards are soooo gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, your cards are wonderful! I love the card with the black flowers - WOW! It's just amazing. All the others are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are totally GORGEOUS IWONA!!! I must say the black,kraft, and red card just blew my mind!! What a gorgeous color combo!! I will have to try that:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Oh I love the pearls, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful set of cards!! Love the first two. Great layout and DPs on the bird card is wonderful and the I love the black floral image :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, these are all beautiful! That black & red one is stunning, and the first one is so fun & funky--love the colors & that BIRD! And your CTD one--wowza! The layout is fantastic! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your cards are all just fabulous and beautiful! You have some real masterpieces here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza~!! Iwona, they are all fabulous!! Especially the black & yellow card took my breath away! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your cards are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! FAB-TASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for making my day as Featured Stamper extra special with the cards you made, Iwona! They are absolutely beautiful (as are the other two in your blog post)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012