Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Some new tid-bits

I'm being a very happy Chupa today! All the new crafty stuff that I was waiting to arrive in mail, finally did, and oh boy - do I feel like having my stuff nourished !! :)
I'm not going to tell you how many supplies I actually had the opportunity to use for the first time ever... *cough* Let me just say, that I'm now having a blast, playing around with wet embossing & real papers!
Anyway... there are, of course, a few new cards waiting to be showcased, so let's get the thing rolling!

Here's one for Mojo Monday 128, and the brand spankin' new Tuesday Trigger: Sweet on Spring.
One of the things that arrived in mail today, was the oh-so-cutee TSG stamp set! Woohoo I knew I'd love it!!!





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; papers: October Afternoon Farm Fresh, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; stamps: There She Goes Aim For The Clouds; ink: StazOn Jet Black; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Ice Stickles by Ranger; rhinestone: Bella!; decorative scissors; buttons & twine: stash

Speaking of TSG, there's the yummiest challenge over there now, which is to CASE a card of choice of one of the new Trendsetters. When I looked at the new Team, I literally gasped (so much talent in one place!!!), but my choice was pretty obvious. I'm a faithful (and maniacal) fan of Heather Pulvirenti's style, who happens to be amongst the lucky ladies!
So there ya' go, I chose Heather's gorgeous Emboss Resist card. I've never tried this technique before, but it looked like loads of fun - and it really is!
What I changed - stamps of course, position of the sentiment, border punch, ribbon, and I used a different shade of pink. I also came to the discovery, while sponging the background, that the stamped pattern is still visible underneath. I wasn't trying to cover it too much, in fact, I decided that I wouldn't try at all. Isn't it too nice effect to resign from? :)
My card also goes to FTTC56, which is to use scallops.



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; stamps: Hero Arts; ink: VersaMark, Color Box Orchid Pastel; pearls: Kaisercraft; Fiskars border punch; rub-on: Fynmark; ribbon: stash

The last card for this afternoon (yes, there will be one more post tonight!) is made for CC2260: Always Crushing Basics. I LOVE these colours together!!!



Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Grant; papers: Kaisercraft Argentella, DCWV Citrus Stack; stamp: SU! Happy Harmony; ink: Staz On Olive; pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Sullivans; button, twine: stash

Okies, I'll see you back here in a few hours! I will, right?! I'll have my Card Patterns 1st Anniversary sketch card, and my Color Dare DT sample to show you! Perhaps even some more... *grin*
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Jestem pod urokiem. Z klasą piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards. Love the CAS look of the third one as well as how you laid it out. Glad you have some new goodies to play with :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the cards but wowie on the Tuesday Trigger one - it fits wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw these are fabulous! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love the projects and your blog. thanks for sharing. march 5 is my bday. a win would be great.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just spectacular! And I totally love your card better than MINE! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous creations! Love the colors and papers you used in your first card-it is a great tribute to Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iwona - you are blowing me away with all your creations!!! Love each and everyone!!!
    The FTTC card is a perfect CAS design....love the striking colors and of course the scalloped border!!!

    Always a pleasure seeing you play along!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful designs and fabulous looks, Iwona! Stunning work! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! I especially love the balloon one!! So bright and cheerful. And that little scene with the hills and mountains is FANTASTIC!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012