Sunday, 28 February 2010

Ta-dah! Here's some exciting news!

G'morning peeps! I'd like to share with you some truly scrumptious news, that I've been impatiently waiting to reveal... Stacey Schafer from Stacey's Stamping Stage kindly asked me to join her newly formed curtain Call Crew! WOOHOO!! I'm truly honoured, and I can't wait for the fun to start!!
Below is the list of ladies in the Crew, and the links to their wonderful, inspiring blogs... click on each link and see for yourself, that these girls are brimming with talent!



Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Yours truly :)
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections

Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection


Starting next Sunday, March 8th, the Curtain Call Crew will have samples to inspire you even further for the Curtain Call Color Challenges. I hope you'll join us next week for the Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 20!

Thanks again Stacey - it's going to be so much fun!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to be creating with such a wonderful group of ladies!!! Your stuff rocks Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congrats to you Chupa! You do amazing work & will be such an asset to the Curtain Call Crew DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure clicking through the list. I am a synesthesian painter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful work and working with you on the DT :D I'm SO far behind on a ton of challenges due to watching over 30 hours of Olympic coverage this weekend!! Canada came charging to the podium this weekend and the gold medal hockey win was simply amazing!! SO proud of our athletes and of being Canadian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iwona - this is exciting news and a huge CONGRATS!!! Have fun....I'll be watching and playing along!!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love the projects and your blog. thanks for sharing. march 5 is my bday. a win would be great.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012