Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Three colour palettes

If you're looking for the Card Patterns Blog Hop post, please click HERE or scroll down to the previous post!

So it happened, that all three cards that I'm showing you in this post, were made for colour challenges. LOVE me some colour combo! mmmm.....
Without further ado, here are my most recent babies...

Firstly here's my DT sample for Color Dare 58. Each week I'd ohh and ahh over Riley's pick anew... let me tell you - this girl has some exquisite eye for colours!
The sketch is SSSC58:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: October Afternoon Farm Fresh; stamps: Basic Grey; ink: Versa Color Bark, Color Box Orchid Pastel, Prussian Blue; pearls: Kaisercraft; glitter: Ice Stickles by Ranger; blue marker; ribbon, button & twine: stash

I also made two cards this evening, one of them being for ColourQ Challenge #22, and Tuesday Morning Sketches #35. My Sahara Sand looks more like Going Gray, but it's the light to be blamed for this situation... I wish it turned out like it should, for it looks better in reality, with the warmer shade of grey...





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Grant, DCWV; stamps: There She Goes Treemendous; ink: Versa Color Olive, Color Box Ice Blue, Blue Iris; clear embossing powder: Hero Arts; ribbon: My Mind's Eye, stash

The other one goes to Mercy's MTSC63 & Color Throwdown #82:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg; Basic Grey Offbeatstamp: Hero Arts; ink: StazOn Olive; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; letter stickers: Fynmark; ribbon, brads: stash

Well, hope you like what you see... I'd love to find out! =D
Thanks so much for visiting, you're the best...
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Iwona! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like a CrAzY challenge girl! Great job on all these!

    Thought I was listed as a follower of yours, but wasn't.....I am NOW! Hope you will do the same (unless you already are...I lose track!)

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards, they are all so different. Thanks for sharing.

    Carol B
    www.scraphappystudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, these are ALL wonderful! I am so glad you were able to play the CTD....and congrats on the Stacey gig!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous!! I love the cupcakes on that first one! Great job with all the sketches and challenges!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Po prostu cudne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love the projects and your blog. thanks for sharing. march 5 is my bday. a win would be great.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012