Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Trying on different styles

Zuzia (a.k.a. Chuplet, my 6 monhts old girl :D) has been asleep all morning, so guess what I was doing... that's right! I thought you might know the answer... lol.
Therefore there are three more cards, that are waiting to be posted here - one of them I actually created late last night, and I mean late... that's why I probably should use a little nap soon! :)
But let's get down to the business... here are the cards.

The first one is the result of playing around with the new Hero Arts stamp set, that arrived this morning. I adore their world dolls series, and haven't had the opportunity to ink any of them up, until today... I'm so glad I got this one! I used Taylor's sketch TESC106 (as usually, I couldn't resist changing something about it - I rotated it), and the paper-pieced part qualifies it for the Moxie Fab Picking Up The Pieces Challenge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies; cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft Sakura Park, Loire Valley; stamps: Hero Arts (doll, bamboo, sentiment), Paper Xtra (background flowers); ink: ColorBox Black, Versa Color Sky Gray, Grant Black; border punch: Fiskars; yellow marker; other: flowers

Next one uses the colours of ColourQ challenge #26 (I was a bit suspicious of them at first, but they do work together!). The sketch is MOJO132:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies; cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue, digital; rub-on sentiment: Fynmark; black felt tip pen; border punch: Fiskars; decorative scissors: Birch Craft; ribbon: Sullivans; other: button

The last one also goes to the Moxie Fab Picking Up The Pieces Challenge, and Tuesday Trigger: Hippity Hoppity Easter's On Its Way. I didn't use the inspiration photo directly, so my card is not an Easter card, but the colours... OH the colours! They're so inspiring...
The sketch is Karen's SSSC62:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies; cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl, digital, Kaisercraft Praire Lane; stickers (hand, sentiment: SRM Stickers; stamp: Basic Grey; ink: ColorBox Bronze, Versa Color Lagoon Blue, Olive; dvellum: Grant; other: ribbon, beads

Right-o, got to run now and play some with to my wonderful girlie :D
I will show up once more today, with my last card for the Color Dare, so stay tuned! Thanks so much for stopping by... {mwah}
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Love the Asian card. The other ones are nicely done as well. Give Zuzia a snuggle for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all darling! I love the cupcake with the bead sprinkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, I wouldn't know which one to choose!
    I can't stop admiring all your cards they are really a work of art!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what FAB card! I love them all! The second one just really 'POPS' out at you...LOve that! An i LOVE the detail that you have put into the cupcake one.
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards! I especially like the Mojo Monday one! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous but I expected nothing less! Love visiting you here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! I think my favourite is the Mojo Card combined with the Colour Q, the ribbon is beautiful.

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful job with all the challenges! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Chupa! Thanks also for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012