Thursday, 25 March 2010

What I did in the morning...

Baby Chuplet has been rather sleepy this morning, so of course, I took the opportunity to slip into my favourite room! Heheh...
I had a blast, and I hope it shows... I like them new cardies of mine :)

Let's start with my entry for the SC273 sketch and the wonderful, springy colours of cQc#25:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill, DCWV; paper: October Afternoon Farm Fresh (my favourite!); stamp: Papertrey Ink; ink: Stampin' Up Certainly Celery; sentiment sticker: Grant; other: buttons, twine

Next I've got two cards for two awesome sketches at 2S4Y: Alice's and Laura's.
The one that follows Alice's sketch, also uses the colours of The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC22. I LOVE these colours together, and I LOVE how they're displayed on this badge!! Don't you just have sixties in mind?! Pure goodness!! I tried to breathe in this look into my card too...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg; Nikki Silvis Victoria's Street (including the couch & lamp), digital, Grant, DCWV All Dressed Up; stamp: Flourishes; ink: Kaleidacolor Cappuccino;border punch: Fiskars; other: cardstock letters

Here's my interpretation of Laura's sketch, with the colours of Color Cue {2} Challenge (I added one more neutral- black), and a bit of a fancy lace for Lacy Days challenge at Caardvarks:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Artarama; paper: Basic Grey Offbeat, DCWVBlossoms & Butterflies Stack (including the butterfly); alphabet stickers: American Crafts, Fynmark; rhinestones: Kaisercraft;border punch: Fiskars; ribbon: Sullivans; other: lace, button

I hope you like the lot! Thank you for stopping by, you're the BEST!!
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Chupa, everytime I look at your blog, there is a more beautiful car than the time before!!! These are real stunners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Iwona! You have some serious *style* girlie! I am absolutely smitten with that first card... I can't stop looking at it! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations! Love the one you did for the PDCC, the papers used in the background words great for wallpaper! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kolejne bardzo smakowite! Śliczne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love your take on the sketches! beautiful cards! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great series of cards and love your interpretation of our colors at PDCC! The hospitality card is wonderful! Now you need to go somewhere and use it! :) Thanks so much for playing in the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely selection of cards, they are all fab!! I love your interpretation of the sketch this week, that would be a great card to send after staying with someone, love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe Challenge. Hope to see you next week too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations, Chupa! Love the clean lines in your hospitality card! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC!! We hope you will return next week for an all new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE it all!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so fabulous. Love how you put together the ribbon and lace, so eye-catching!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh! These are ALL sooooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these are AMAZING! I couldn't pick a favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fabulous cards! Awesome takes on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Lots of color abounds! Beautiful work as always and we are so glad you brought your talents back to The Play Date Cafe once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super super super cute cute cute! All three! I love that second card! Great job on all your challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Chupa! All of these are amazing cards! Thanks for playing alogn with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! You are SUCH a busy woman, you card-crafting wonder girl! Great job! I love seeing how you are influenced by Dawn's colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards!! I really love that first one, congrats on being chosen as a winner at ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for playing along with us in the play date cafe again this week. What a stunning collection of cards, and a great theme on your pdcc entry

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great blog and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such wonderful cards!! I love you use of lace on the last card. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012