Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Yay, new stuff!

The title may seem a bit silly, but I'm really happy with this evening. I just had two hectic days, and with an equally long break in cardmaking (yes, two days is a LOT to me *lol*) I really needed to jump into my craft room and forget about the world around. On top of this, I was pleased to discover that my mojo is in full swing again, and thus I'm quite satisfied with my new babies :)
Without further ado...

Here's one for Kazan's sketch 48, and Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C28: Masculine Cards. The chipboard frame was made by applying brown ink over it, and distressing with a sand paper. Perhaps polka dots were not the perfect choice for a men's card, but I just couldn't resist... I'm sure you understand how the addcition to polka dots works... :)





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: My Mind's Eye Be Loved; chipboard label: Collections; ink: Versa Color Celadon, Kaleidacolor Capuccino; sand paper; chipboard flocked letter, glittered star, button, ribbon, twine & cardstock letters: stash

Next one is made for CPS158, TLC264 ~ DP by Me, and CAS58 - Chocolate Chip Mint. Frankly, the card above was initially meant to qualify for the CAS challenge, but I got a little overboard with elements ;) The custom made DP was an easy job, and I could say that lazy Chupa was cheating a bit - I just used a wonderful, huge Hero arts stamp. LOVE them all!



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: Versa Color Lime; rub-on sentiment: Fynmark; rhinestones: Bella!

Lastly, there's one for TSG46, and CC262: Rich Olive Opulence:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, digital; stamps: Papertrey Ink; ink: StazOn Olive, ColorBox Dark Peony; paper piercer; buttons, ribbon: stash

So, do you like them? I hope so... :) Keeping firngers crossed that I will be back before too long... Have a great evening! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards, Iwona! Nothing like some new stuff to get you going! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Thanks for playing week after week! We love to have you join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Each one is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on a role chickie!!! LOVE them all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all lovely - and I especially think the polka dots work perfectly for a man's card - because I too know about a pd addiction :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012