Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Back to the routine...

Happy Tuesday evening/afternoon folks! How many of you start the week with the post-Easter resolution to go on a diet? :)
It wasn't all that bad in my case - since I started to celebrate in Aussie way, my holidays are far more about spending a happy time with the family, rather than eating, eating, eating.... Anyone who knows a little about Polish tradition, knows what I mean... lol

I don't think there's any wonder why I'm here... I'm just finished with my evening card making session, and it's time to show you what I cooked up!
I'm amazed how little time they took me tonight, even though they're not of the quickest kind of cards. I guess after a daily *training* that I've been treating myself to in the last couple of months, one can get better, no? ;)
Enough of the blabber though, let's get to the crux of the matter.

I created the first card with the following challenges in mind:
CAS61 - Sentiments, TSG49 - Color Challenge, and Laura's sketch 49 at 2S4Y. The flower has been created from green vellum.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Artarama, DCWV, mulberry paper; vellum: Grant; paper trim: Bella!; Cuttlebug machine & EZCut flower die; stamp: Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings; ink: Versa Color Celadon; other: rhinestone brad, grosgrain ribbon

Next one has been created for Shanna Vineyard's bonus sketch at 2S4Y & current Tuesday Trigger with Heidi Van Laar's card as an inspiration.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg; chipboard: DCWV (bird), American Crafts (white letter); letter stickers: Fynmark; rhinestones: Bella!; velvet ribbon: Lil' Davis Designs; other: trim, string

Lastly, here's one for SSSC63, CC265: Certainly Tempting Suede, The Pink Elephant Challenge #61 - Nature, and FTTC61, which is to use the stuff we bought. Well, I got this adorable Inkadinkado stamp set a week or two ago, and this was my first time to ink it up. I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: DCWV, Artarama; stamp: Inkadinkado; ink: Versa Color Lagoon Blue; rub-on letters: Fynmark; glitter glue: Reeves; other: trim, ribbon, button

I hope you enjoyed peeking in tonight! Thanks for your love & support, sending hugs xxx

Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. WOW! Perfectly fantabulous cards! Coming to your blog always brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely selection of cards
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous set of cards! I always love seeing what you come up with for the challenges. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh.. I love your Tuesday Trigger card! It's so cheerful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous as usual - oh wow you just keep coming up with such amazing cards. Totally jealous, but thanks for the inspiration.
    Ann xxx
    TPE

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Iwona! I just can't get enough of the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love how many challenges you were able to work with all in one post! Adorable details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are super talented my friend!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice cards. Love the congrats one. That frilly ribbon looks so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Powiało wiosną w twoich kartkach. Radosne i piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love all your cards!..your choice of papers, lace and stamps is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such cute cute stuff! love what you did with all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these cards are wonderful Chupa! Great job with all of these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of youir cards are so beautiful!!! I just became a follower......I can see myself cardjackin you very soon as I am kinda new to the whole card making thing. Seriously....LOVEEEE your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous cards, girlie!! LOVE your take on my color challenge, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there Iowna!
    Good stuff on both accounts!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous suite of cards, Iwona! Beautiful designs and fantastic detailing! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards Iwona! Love that yellow paper! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of fabulousness here! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGoodness beautiful cards make great inspirators (new made up word for getting inspired to create)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012