Wednesday, 21 April 2010

A bonus post!

I'm back! ... for another quick hello, and a few more goodies... This is going to be a quick post - I've got to do *other* stuff shortly :)

My sample for this week's fantastic Color Dare (CD64 - Very Certainly Old Sun) didn't quite make it into the DT samples in the relevant post... I totally forgot that it's Wednesday today (my brain was still living by the Thursday time lol), so it was too late when I finished my card.
Anywhoo, here it is.
I used the FTTC63 sketch:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: Three Bugs In A Rug, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket; stamp: Art Stamps Australia; Ink: Versa Color Bark; ColorBox Black; sewing machine; other: trim, string, button

I also have just finished the card for two sketches(yes, two). They are almost identical, so I decided that they don't need a separate card each ;)
They are CPS163 and SFYTT 35. I'm sorry for the wee size of the CPS sketch - they didn't provide a regular sized one (yet)...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Crate Paper, hand made rustic paper, October Afternoon; edge distresser: Heidi Swapp; chipboard: DCWV; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; other: lace, string, pearl beads, fabric leaves, silver brads, golden eyelets, ric rac

See you around folks, have a lovely evening! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Yet again great cards!!

    I love the sentiment, lace and the button in the first card and almost everything in the second one :) Its lovely to see how u have put so many things together for the second one!!

    Hugs
    Ujjwal

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! Perfect take on both Sketches Iwona!!! Love the colors on the FTTC card and what a fab design on the second!!!

    Your new blog design looks awesome to!!! Have a wonderful week and thank you for joining us over on the FTTC :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous! I noticed your new photos on the side- LOVE it! I didn't know you were a landscape architect, either. I LOVE gardening, although mine is probably a bit sloppier than what you do. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudne kartki a nowa szata graficzna bloga bardzo mi się podoba. Jest bardziej miękka, kobieca. Ponadto zdjęcia Was obu są właśnie takie jak być powinny(według mnie). Buziaki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color combo. I really like your take on the sketch! I love the placement of the sentiment and the lace and button. Thanks for playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012