Saturday, 3 April 2010

Curtain up!

That's right my friends, it's time for another Curtain Call challenge over at Stacey's Stamping Stage! Can I get a Woot Woot?!
This time we're having a fresh, springy colour combo, that will surely win your hearts...
Before I get to it, I'd like to thank you all for playing with us last week! We got a tremendous response, and believe me - your awesome creations made us all giddy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; papers: Kaisercraft; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: ColorBox Bronze, Versa Color Umber; ribbon: Sullivans; pearls: Kaisercraft; chipboard label: Collections, flourish sticker: Porta Craft; other: trim, vintage flower image, decorative leaves, button, twine

The awesome girls of Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, so make sure you stop by to see:

Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 23 creation using Mr. Linky at Stacey's Stamping Stage.
See you there!! {{mwah}}
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. wow wow and more WOW, love it, really packs a punch, my fav part is the bow - of course!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chupa, this is gorgeous! I think you have too much time on your hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic details, Chupa! I'm in love with this...so fab! Happy Easter with your little Zukie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Chupa! Love that big ribbon and the flower - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful floral image! Your greenery, bow and button gives is great dimension. I ALMOST didn't notice the trim along the side! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous! love the chipboard frame too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous ribbon and bow and I just love the way you framed the sentiment. Great Curtain Call card :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very beautiful! I love the ribbon, and the fabulous spring images! Great job with the colors this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012