Monday, 12 April 2010

Feeling relieved!

Why, you're asking... it seems like after a couple of days of misery and crying, Chuplet is finally free from bellyache. Hooray! We had a really good morning, and so far she's happy and chatty, and it's such a pleasure to look at her smiling face! :)
Here's the happy culprit *lol* Can you see the little teeth?

Photobucket

There's one more cause for celebration for me... lookie what I've got:

Photobucket

I received it for TESC107, and let me tell you, I'm as much delighted as I'm surprised! I thought it takes some magic to make it into Taylor's faves... Wahoo!

Free morning means only one thing in my book... and I'm sure you know what it is :) Not all the cards are this morning's harvest though, I made the first one yesterday night.
The challenges that I had in mind, making this one are: FLLCAPR10 at Flourishes. This one is about using twinchies. Funny name, no? They're squares about twice as big as inches, and mind you - more convenient to work with!
There's also MOJO134 (simplified - I like layers, but I'm not obsessive about them...), and OCC Challenge - Bows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Kaisercraft, page from an old book; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Grant Black; sewing machine; edge distresser: Heidi Swapp; glitter: Reeves; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; ribbon: Flourishes; other: crocheted lace, button, twine

Next two cards are my interpretation of Kazan's Sketch 50. I love this one!
They're having a DT call at the moment... guess what I'll be doing? mwahahahaaaa! Being a part of their DT has been my ultimate dream for months, and I swear I'll keep trying till my last breath... lol

Photobucket

First card is very simple in style. I had the idea behind this card in mind, as soon as I saw the sketch. I like the way it turned out. Can you see the embossed background? It's my new baby - a stamp from Prima. I didn't know they make stamps, until I stumbled upon them. The colours were taken from Embellish Parties Color Challenge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; stamps: Prima Marketing (background), We R Memory Keepers (house); ink: ColorBox Black; black pen; red marker; rhinestones: We R Memory Keepers ; letter stickers: Fynmark

I decided on another approach to the sketch, because it fit the idea that I had in mind for a baby gift set. A friend of mine recently gave birth to a beautiful girl. Below is the set that I prepared for the happy mum, and a close-up of the card. I'm entering it also to TSG50 - Pleats, and Caardvarks challenge with a baby theme.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Bo bunny, American Crafts, Chatterbox; stickers: SRM Stickers; pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Sullivans, stash; white pen; other: crepe paper, paper bag, buttons

That's all for the moment, but I'll come back in a couple of hours. I hope so :P
Thanks so much for visiting, have a happy day! xxx
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Love the housewarming card! Totally darling! Great baby gift bag and tag too. Your little girl has such a fun smile and look at those little teeth coming in :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chupa....congrats all around! Your cards are all fabulous....but that cute little happy smiling bug takes the prize this morning! Man is she cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the baby is happy, everyone is happy! Good for you all! These cards are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfectly amazing projects!! so glad your little one is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all SO gorgeous!! man, you're good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another set of lovely cards - my favourite is the one with the angel - soooooo pretty!!!
    So glad the little one is feeling better - what a big smile and two tiny pearls shining in there! Ha, ha
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iwona - you have just knocked it out of the ball park! That sweet baby just lifted my spirits at the right moment, too! Love how you incporated the Embellish challenge! :) So glad you played with us at 2S4Y & Embellish! *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute projects - LOVE the housewarming card, very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit that I'm becoming a bit of a stalker!! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love all your beautiful creations! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Twój blog to dla mnie podróż przez zaczarowaną krainę-nigdy nie wiem, jaka wspaniała kartka ukaże się zza zakrętu, bo każda z nich jest inna!
    Podziwiam, że potrafisz tworzyć jednocześnie w tylu stylach i wszystko, co zrobisz jest absolutnie idealne!
    Dziękuję za wizytę na moim blogu i miłe słowa:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stuff, Chupa. But Chuplet is the real star here! What a adorable picture! Puts a smile on MY face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such awesome inspiration all in one post - heehaaa! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, I am completely in love with your angel card! That is just gorgeous! I might have to come back and just stare at it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both of your projects!! Your little one is tooooo precious too!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what beautiful cards..I loved the flower made from brown lace and the housewarming card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your cards. They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute baby!! All of your cards are awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've been SO busy!!! Awesome all, but especially like the housewarming card.
    Beautiful baby!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards! I specially love the one you made for Embellish :) Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both of your cards are sooooo cute! I am freaking out over your Embellish card! That is SOOOO cute! I just bought that hexagon background stamp and cannot wait to ink it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012