Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Home revisited

Hello ladies, SO nice to see you here again!
I'm bringing you two new cards this morning, one being a continuation of my *homey* mood from yesterday. I realized that I've got quite a few themed supplies, and that it's such a charming subject.
So... made this little thing, using Kazan's sketch 51, and CPS164. Yes, I did a nasty thing and combined two sketches again. Forgive...? *grin* But they're so alike, aren't they?

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Nikki Silvis (Victoria's Street); stamp: Papertrey Ink (Polka Dots Basics); ink: StazOn Jet Black; rub-ons (sentiment): Fynmark; sewing machine; glitter: Reeves; decorative scissors: Birch Art; other:ribbon, button, twine, rhinestone heart

And one more card, made for TSG52 - beautiful Mercy's sketch, FTTC64 - vintage (yeah baby!), and CC268: Old Banana Ballet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Lily Bee Design, Kaisercraft; stamp: Flourishes; ink: Tim Holtz (Ranmger Distress Ink - Pumice Stone); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; glitter: Reeves; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; other:ribbon, buttons, twine

Hope you likey! Thanks so much for stopping by, see you in a few! xx
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Once again I am just in awe of your talent and creations!! soooooo fantabulous!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Każda inna - obie piękne! Soczyste kolorki w pierwszej i ten piękny niebieski w drugiej... mmmmr...
    Ale łączenia mapek, to jeszcze nie widziałam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go again! LOL I love the touch of glitter you've added too, it certainly takes it over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work. the little addition of the heart gem is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented Chupa!! Each card is a beauty in its own. I love visiting your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Chupa! You are one busy & talented papercrafter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Iwona!! The shimmer on the cloud is a nice touch. Great embellishments, too! I love your take on the other challenges.
    I also made a card with using TSG52 and CC268 together :) Great minds think a like, lol.

    Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like I always leave the same comment. Gorgeous as always. Love the vintage feeling of the second one. Such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. om-gosh I think great minds do think alike! I love CPS sketches - hope they love ours too :) Your cards are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I really like what you did with the little cherub. Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012