Saturday, 24 April 2010

My Precioussss.... and two cards ;)

Hi girls! We had a VERY busy day, and I feel drained off life on this late evening, so it's going to be only a brief post. But - I just can't resist not sharing these two adorable photos with you...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, it's time for another sketch at Card Patterns, and this time we've got something easy for you. We've also got an awesome sponsor - Limelight Papercrafts!

Courtesy of Limelight Papercrafts, one randomly picked winner will receive........
  1. Basic Grey 12x12 Designer Cardstock in Optimistic AND
  2. Basic Grey Pretty Bird Clear Stamp Set
To have a chance to win these goodies, all you need to do is to make a project based on our sketch, and then head to Card Patterns blog and link your creation!
Here's the sketch and my take, that also goes to PPA39 - KISS. Oh I definitely kept this one simple!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg collection); stamp: Hero Arts (flowers), Stampin' Up! (Trendy Trees - sentiment); ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Pumice Stone), ColorBox (Black); orange marker

Also, I made a card yesterday, for Embellish Embossing Color Challenge, and OCC Challenge - Blooming Blossoms, but frankly - I'm far from liking it. I was almost finished with it, when I realized that I forgot about embossing, and so I had to add something - the choice being an embossed panel from yellow cardstock. I think it spoiled the effect, but oh well... I made it, so I'm posting it ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft; stamp: Papertrey Ink (Blooming Button Bits); ink: ColorBox (Ice Jade, Dark Peony, Ice Blue), Versa Color (Lime, Olive); Cuttlebug machine & Textile embossing folder; ribbon: Sullivans; other: buttons, twine

That's all for tonight, I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks so much for peeking in! xx

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Your button blossoms are darling! And your little darling is cute as a button!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby :) & cute cards Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that first card! Lots of white space and what a brilliant idea to put the orange border with the sentiment in it and the way you stamped the image over the DP and onto the white. Great CAS card!!

    Your little Chuplet shows no sign of tummy upset in these photos. Just love that adorable little face :D One deep in thought and concentration and the other showing all the love she has to share. Totally precious :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little one is soooo adorable - what a smile!And your KISS card is perfect! I agree with Marisa - that orange line is brilliant! Amazing how one little touch makes such an impact! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW Iwona your little girl is really precious!!! I wish my girls would be that little again :)

    About your cards...the 1st one is a fab CAS and I love the clouds on the 2nd one!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWW!!! She is sooooooooo cute!! love her smile and her pic on blog banner. Lovely card...like the color combo a lot.
    Big hugs for the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great photos of your little Zuzia- she is soooo photogenic and not to mention cute!!! the clouds are sensational, I love both your cards , you have used the sketches to perfection- yet again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabbie cards and your little girl is soooooo precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable lil girl!! Shes a cutie!! :D Love your cards TFS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zuzia is adorable. Such a happy girl. Lovely cards too. I particularly like the ribbon treatment of your Embellish card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the technique you used on your KISS card! Gorgeous child! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable little angel! Those cards are stunning Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cards, but your little one is so sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such HAPPY cards!!! Baby is also adorable...!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards! and I love your baby's pictures too. Your baby is adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012