Tuesday, 27 April 2010

No place like home

It's not only the title of the card that made it to the header of this post. I've always been a home-bird, and to me there's nothing like the warmth & pleasant familiarity of my private space. I love travelling, getting to know places, but with the very minute that I pass the treshold of the house, my heart flourishes.
That's why I didn't hesistate to take the Week #7 challenge at The Shabby Tea Room (Comforts of Home) literally. I used MOJO136 sketch for my *canvas*.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper; The Girl's Paperie, Nikki Silvis (houses cutout only); tag: Basic Grey; stamps: Prima (flourish), We R memory Keepers (sentiment); ink: Tim Holtz (Ranger Distress Ink - Pumice Stone), Versa Color (Umber0; Color Box (Orchid Pastel); rhinestones: Prima; letter stickers: Fynmark; ribbon: May Arts; sewing machine; other: string, twine, button, trim, staples

Hope you like this - I'm pretty pleased with the result. Thank you for visiting! xxx

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. That's really cute Chupa... I love the ecclectic feel you've achieved with the different colours, textures and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this challenge. Love that ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet design! Love how you did the sentiment and I adore all the different trims on here. Thanks for playing along with us again in the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! The design AND colors are too pretty! Sweet details, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! I {heart} how you did the sentiment words! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Love your mix of papers and that luscious bow! Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards always blow me away. There is so much detail, so much to look at, and somehow you make it all seem so harmonious. It would take me DAYS to put something like this together...and still it would not hold a candle to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Great images... colors... accessories. That ribbon is gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, nice and unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012