Thursday, 1 April 2010

OCC sketch... and more

Hi girls, hope you're all doing well!
It's Thursday, which means that it's time for another fun OCC sketch (OCCSC9)! I'd like to share with you the sample that I made with it. I have this ridiculous amount of cream satin ribbon, that's been lying around for ages. After seeing this sketch, I decided that I'd make a nice round frame from cardstock, and wrap the ribbon around it. It came out nicely, don't you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper:Kaisercraft, digital; stamp: Stamp-It (image), Flourishes (sentiment); ink: ColorBox Cocoa;watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; ribbon: My Mind's Eye, stash; other: button, string

I also managed to squeeze two more cards into my tight schedule yesterday, hooray! Here they are...

Here's one for the current SFYTT, and Color Throwdown #86:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Grant; paper: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; chipboard: DCWV (beaver), American Crafts (alphabet); letter stickers: Fynmark; ribbon: Sullivans; sewing machine; other: button, twine

...and the next card goes to OCC Sketch Challenge:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft; stamp: Tim Holtz; ink: ColorBox Copper; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; sewing machine; other: burlap, button, string, cut-out letters

I'm sorry again for not so brilliant quality of the photos... I did it again - took them in the lamp light... Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Three marvelous cards! I really love the one you did for the OCC. I think we both used the same Tim Holtz stamp set. Yours came out beautiful - great DP and colors and that touch of burlap protruding from the layer is a terrific finishing touch. Great job on the sketch challenge. So happy you could join in the fun with Our Creative Corner this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are wonderful! I really like your 'wish' sentiment - very clever, cutting out each letter!!!


    Thank-you so much for joining us with the OCCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh! Love these cards! My fave is the CTD challenge card... I'm really lovin' these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ribbon idea for the OCC Sketch card. I have that same huge batch of cream ribbon. Someone must have had it on sale years ago and we all bought it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. holly molly girl you have more patience then i have! your wrapped ribbon is awesome :) love the bench stamp you used with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards Iwona!!! Love the ribbon treatment on the first card....very cool!!! Your OCC Sketch card turned out perfect...the design is FABULOUS!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, these are such fabulous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Chupa, I LOVE the CTD card! I MUST get some of that Material Girl....it is very popular, as it is sold out lots of places! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're all just great, Iwona!! Thanks so much for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your cards are wonderful! LOVE how you wrapped the ribbon around that circular frame! And the Throwdown card is adorable! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012