Saturday, 10 April 2010

A quick hello

We're heading to the nursery shortly, to buy some planties, while the weather is still allowing us to plant them. I spent half an hour or so this morning, doing you-know-what, and I wanted to share the card with you... the rest will come later today, when the new Curtain Call challenge launches.

Before I get to the morning card though, here's the promised new Card Patterns sketch and my take on it. Again the card shows, that I'm getting into Autumn-y mood... quite contrary to most of you, gals :)
I hope to see you playing along with us - we're thankful to be once again sponsored by Hero Arts this week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, paper: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Collection, Grant; stamps: Hero Arts (sentiment, doily), ink: ColorBox Copper, Bronze; chipboard letters: American Crafts; other: ribbon, button, twine, fabric leaves

And here's the new, bright card, made for cQc#27, and MTSC68:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Artarama, DCWV, paper, chipboard elements: DCWV Animal Crackers Collection (apart from an exclamation sign - American Crafts); alphabet stickers: Fynmark; other: button, twine

Okey dokey... got to go now, but as they say... stay tuned! :) {{hugs}}
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Okay that blinged up animal paper is way too cute!! Great use of the challenge colors - I love the combination of elements in the sentiment block (or circle I guess!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your use of chipboard elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely use chipboard but I can see on your cards it can ve quite useful! Love them all!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012