Monday, 26 April 2010

A quick hello

hi folks, I'm just quickly popping in - we're having a holiday today in Oz (Anzac Day), so we're enjoying the family time, that we have precious little during the week.
I would like to show you two new cards, both made this morning.

First one is for the beautiful TESC110 sketch (I noticed there's a big trend for quilt patterns lately, but I'm enjoying it very much), and Makeesha's Inkspirations Colour Challenge #21:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Three Bugs In A Rug; stamps: Basic Grey (Farmer's Market - apples), Sullivans (sentiment); ink: Grant (Light Blue), Versa color (Olive); Vivid! (Brick), Hero Arts (Shadow Ink Soft Leaf); edge distresser: Heidi Swapp; other: string, button

The other one is inspired by this card by Gloria, a Featured Stamper for FS168. I liked everything about that card, so the only major thing that I changed was replacing flowers with hearts.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: DCWV (Animal Crackers stack); sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers;other: ribbon, twine, jewel hearts, button

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I cooked up - I'll see you again soon! xx
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great use of Taylor's sketch :D Darling card! Wonderful FS card too. The hearts are adorable :D I fave'd her card as I just love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love what you have done with the apple card! So very cute!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is too cute! Love your sketch card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012