Saturday, 17 April 2010

Same old story...

Same, because there will be cards. Old, because there's quite a lot of distressing/vintage look. No stories this time, though. I had to stay up late in order to make all these, and I already embrace warm bed in my thoughts... haha
All I want to say before I get to the meritum, is a HUGE THANK YOU!!! For everything. You are special, and I love you all. {{mwah}}

Without further ado, here's my first card. I't my interpretation of this week's terrific Card Patterns sketch.
This week, our very own Julia Stainton is offering up the prize for one random participant- three scrapblocks valued at $48 US!! The just released Life scrapblock, Newspaper Ads scrapblock, and Calendar Year scrapblock. These are 6x6 inch rubber stamps perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, and any paper crafting.
They are SUPER fun, and I know you want them!
All you need to do is play along...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Basic Grey, Bella!, DCWV; Bingo card: Jenni Bowlin; ink: Versa Color Bark; chipboard pieces: Lil' Davis Designs; sewing machine; other: lace; button; twine, net, cardstock letters

I made the next one for the PPA38 sketch, Cards blog challenge with woodgrain, and OCC's Beautiful Butterflies (there will be one more themed card below)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Artarama; paper: Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg collection, Grant; stamp: Grace Taylor; ink: Hero Arts Soft Leaf; other: trim, button, string, brads

Here's one for IC228 ~ Crate Label Museum (click the inspiration piece below to go to its source page), and Makeesha's Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #21 (to which I added a few *cough* pieces...)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Chatterbox, Kaisercraft, origami paper; stamps: Prima (flourishes), Flourishes (sentiment); ink: Versa Color Bark, ColorBox Orchid Pastel, Ancient Page Cobalt; sewing machine; other: trim, ribbon, buttons, twine, vintage image

Finally, here are the challenges that the last one was created for: JUGS29, C4C33 & WT266 I'm Late for an Important Date! I hand wrote the sentiment, and I see this was definitely not a good idea. I haven't done it for a while... *sigh*

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Kaisercraft; vellum: Grant; stamp: Stampendous; ink: Versa Color Bark, ColorBox Ice JadeHunter Green; edge distresser: Heidi Swapp; lavender, brown & yellow marker; pearls: Kaisercraft; glitter: Ice Stickles by Ranger; other: string, eyelets

Voila! I'm done and all ready to rest now! Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you tomorrow! xxx
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. wowzers girly!! you have been a busy bee! these are beyond awesome....seriously! The first one just blew me away....LOVE IT!! ANd all of the stuff on the last one....love the stamped and stickled (is that a word...lol) vellum.....gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a rest! You do vintage beautifully - so many wonderful details! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are way awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękne, a owocowa REWELACYJNA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved that butterfly card on SCS and loving it all over again here. This is a great sketch and I hope to get to it this weekend. You continue to amaze me with how many cards you create in a day - can I have a few of your creative genes, pleeeeease LOL! Looking forward to seeing your Curtain Call card tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your JUGS card is pretty! And I think the hand written sentiment is FAB! I wish I had nice handwriting like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ALL AMAZING! WOW, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you have been busy! These are all fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, you were VERY busy!!!!! LOVE all of your cards! The Butterflies are fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Busy Bee! WOW - love your card for JUGS - it's beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. We appreciate the support. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy smokes GF these are all fabulous!!! I love them all...you are the stampin' machine Iwona!!! Hope you were able to sleep in :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your cards are wonderful! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nie umiałabym doprawdy wybrać tej najpiękniejszej bo z tych które właśnie prezentujesz, każda ma to "coś". Są piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nie umiałabym doprawdy wybrać tej najpiękniejszej bo z tych które właśnie prezentujesz, każda ma to "coś". Są piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness!! Your coloring on those peaches is awesome!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are all so beautiful and I am short of words to express how delighted I am to have found your blog :)

    Hugs
    Ujjwal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty, I love your work. Many thanks for joining C4C!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Chupa you are sooo productive and it seems your imagination grows! Lovely cards, I couldn't decide which one I like best because they are all fab!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I'm blown away from all the eye candy here! My heads going to explode! hee hee. xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh these are absolutely FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards Chupa! I like how you stamped on vellum on the card for the JUGS color challenge! That is one product I neglect - thanks for the inspiration & for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice cards Chupa! I love your interpretation of the Inkspiration sketch. Thanks for playing along.
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  23. OK, that is just too much beautiful in one post! ;) Awesome cards as always and if that is supposed to be your "bad" hand writing, well I am NEVER going to show you my handwriting! You have such a beautiful script! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh! These cards are amazing!!!! I'd love to do such vintage with such ease *wishes blissfully* :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW Chupa, this is gorgeous! I have looked at that inspiration image over at SCS and don't know what to make of it, but you have really made it POP! Thanks so much for playing this week! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holy moly, these cards are amazing. I haven't been on your blog in a couple of weeks. It seems like every time I come here, your cards are more awesome than the time before. These are all off the charts fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012