Thursday, 8 April 2010

Two cards, two styles

Hi gals, good to be back! I had a break from stamping yesterday, and only a quick two-card session today, but I can feel my mojo is quite low, and I probably should use some break. I'll see how it goes tomorrow, but knowing myself, I'll try to create something anyway. lol

I'm here primarily to share with you the brand new sketch at OCC Weekly Sketch, and my take on it. The sketch happens to be very similar to this month's Paper Crafts Go-To Sketch Challenge, so I'm also entering my card there.
I hope you find the time to play with us this week - isn't this a fun one?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft Loire Valley, Peachy Keen (die-cuts); rub-on letters: Fynmark; chipboard letters: American Crafts; rhinestone: Bella!; other: burlap, twine, button, brown marker

The other card that I made, uses the SC275 sketch, and the colours of The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC24:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Grant, digital, page from an old newspaper; stamp: Flourishes; ink: ColorBox Wisteria, Warm Violet; sewing machine; other: ribbon, twine, button, eyelets, post stamp, paper flower

Got to run now 'cause it's late! Thank you for stopping by here tonight, sending you lots of love and hugest hugs...
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Chupa :D Love the trailing flowers on the first one and the gingham bow and flower brad in the middle is fabulous on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Great use of the SCS sketch and the PDCC colors - love the gingham bow and button embellishment. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Chupa! I think you are one of the busiest card makers I know :) Great idea to use burlap on the first & love the stitching on the second! Thanks so much for playing along with the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obie są bardzo piękne ale szczególnie zachwyciła mnie ta w tonacji fioletowej jest przecudna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card, Iowna...love how you have used our colors once again! Lovely to have you in The Cafe this week : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a little award for you on my blog. Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauitful cards Iwona! Your take on both sketches are amazing, LOVE the pretty detail and colors!

    Have a fun weekend, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i always love seeing your creations and these are both beautiful. LOVE your take on the OCC sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. doesn't look like your mojo is low from here - these cards are fabulous, great interpretation of this week's play date colour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Chupa! Great take on the inspiration colors on the second one! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely details! Beautiful interpretation of the design. Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely! very pretty design and details :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I try to get to your blog once a week to see what you have posted. My eyes are on overload! Girl, you are so talented. Is there a gold medal for card making??? You win, hands down! I loved reading your 10 things post and seeing the new pics of your baby. She's ADORABLE. I miss that age. My dd is 14.5 and more often "icky" than sweet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I love your card. that bow is fab, and those cute little embellishments too! Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012