Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Ugh!

This post was ready to be posted since yesterday afternoon, and I couldn't do it for various reason until now... the interned was acting funny, and then it stopped working this morning. I hate it when it happens!

I'd like to share with you, what I made for Tuesday Trigger: Poolside Inspiration. The given photo is so familiar to me - being a Landscape Architect. I miss designing gardens, it's so much fun... With a little tot around, I had to say bye-bye to it for a while though. Not that I'm not keeping myself entertained in the meanwhile... LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamp: stampin' Up!( All The Best); ink: Versa Color (White, Umber); white pen; jute ribbon: Sullivans; chipboard alphabet: Fynmark; other: buttons, twine

I also made several cards yesterday afternoon, first one being for a very special someone *wink wink*
It goes to TPE64 - Aqua, MTSC71 (I changed the rectangular shape of the sketch to square), and FTTC64 - Vintage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Lily Bee Designs, Grant; black pen; stamps: Flourishes; sewing machine; ink: Tim Holtz (Ranger Distress Ink - Pumice Stone); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Reeves; other: button, string

...and another card from yesterday. I used the SC278 sketch, and the colours of cQc #30.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: My Mind's Eye (Be Loved collection), Grant; stamps: Grace Taylor, Hero Arts; ink: StazOn (Olive), ColorBox (Blush Rose, Peach Pastel)

You'll have to wait several hours/days for the rest, mwahahaha!
Thanks so much for looking, have a lovely evening! xx
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. I am spell bound each time I visit your blog!!

    Your cards are so amazing and you manage to make all these with your little one around is certainly commendable!!

    Keep creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    Bravo!! very elegant cards.

    I have a little time visiting your blog and
    I want to congratulate your cards are fantastic.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is definitely moxie fab! i love what you did with the challenge. they are all great, in fact!
    i have been loving australia lately, i have been watching episodes of Sea Patrol on the internet, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Love the Flourishes card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the trigger piece - twine if fabulous and the colours on the last card are great as is the soft sponging around the focal image of that cute little bird :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, these are all totally AMAZING!! How do you consistently come up with so many fabulous ideas?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have been super busy. These are all so beautiful. I love the new photo of you with the Hauku Lei on your head. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done!! Both are unique and gorgeous!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great combination of patterns on your last card! And I love your take on the Tuesday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. goodness! you have been a busy bee- with such lovely outcomes!! All so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're awesome! Totally amazing creations for each challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q! I love the bird on the branches 'hello' card and the poolside 'thanks' so much! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your cards are absolute gems, Iwona! However, I must say I am LOVIN' your very vintage Flourishes card! Stunning! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really really love the card you made for the q color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing cards!! Love them all!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE all the cards, but the CQC one rocks! Such a fun image and cool sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so beautiful.. I love what you did with the Flourishes set. That is some gorgeous coloring.. The rest of your cards are wonderful too.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the jute ribbon on your Tuesday Trigger card -- you did a great job of adding some wonderful texture to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards as alwys, Chupa! You're so amazing! Thanks so much for playing along at the colourQ, chicki!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Iwona...can you tell I'm behind...!!! Your cards are over the top fantastic!!! The Moxi Fab card is totally WOW..you totally rocked the ic-piece!!! Saw your FTTC card over on SCS and I already loved it there...girl you do vintage amazingly!!! Your third card is another winner in my book!!! I love the color theme!!!

    Okay Iwona I'm once again blown away!!! Thank you so much for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the texture that the jute ribbon adds to your Tuesday Trigger card!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012