Thursday, 22 April 2010

Welcome (back) on the shabby side

Good afternoon girls, hope the day has treated you well so far! I'm feeling quite relieved, after a surprisingly calm night, and the whole morning to myself - Chuplet has been sleeping until around noon! Woohoo! She really needed this sleep after a few very intense days...

Having a Zuzia-free morning, I did some housework (that's just what mums do in their free time, right?), and the rest of it I spent card making. Duh!
Here's what I came up with...

A MOJO135 card, with my attempt at creating a cabbage rose out of paper... take out "rose" from the phrase, and that's what the result is - a cabbage. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: digital; ribbon: My Mind's Eye; letter stickers: Fynmark; sewing machine; other: button, twine, pom-pom trim, fabric leaves, staples

Also, below are my two cards for Caardvarks' Core'dinations sponsored challenge, which is about creating a monochromatic card. I made the blue one first, and I thought upon finishing: "hey, that's fun!", so I decided to make one more.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Bella!, Grant; vellum: Grant; stamps: Grant (frame, butterfly), Stampin' Up! (sentiment); ink: VersaMark, Versa Color (Celadon); white embossing powder; sewing machine; pearls: Kaisercraft; other: ribbon, lace, white pen

The second one uses the SC277 sketch, and also goes to WT267 Mixing Patterns. I'm doing it almost all the time (mixing patterns), so this challenge is right up my alley :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Bo Bunny; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Blooming Button Bits - sentiment), Hot Off The Press (stamp); ink: ColorBox (Peach Pastel), Versa Color (Sand Beige); Cuttlebug & Victoria embossing powder; sewing machine; flower: Prima; other: crocheted lace

Okey dokey, I've got to run now - Chuplet and I are due for a nice walk - but I might just be back later... and if not, then certainly tomorrow *wink* Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll see you around!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of cards as always. Love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl these are each stunning on their own! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dreamy...
    all three are just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards!! I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012