Tuesday, 20 April 2010

What a beautiful day!

While most of you are enjoying the warm spring weather, I really start to feel Autumn here. It's still very warm at times, but I can sense the change in the surroundings already.
I like how the air changes when Autumn days arrive, as much as when I start to feel Spring in the air. I love how the air smells so differently each season, and in Autumn I can smell wet soil after the rain, fallen leaves, ripe fruit and this wonderful, crisp & cool freshness. Not as much here though - I miss Poland...
But - it's a wonderful sunshiney day today, and it's a pleasure to take a walk and breathe in deeply. Meh and Chuplet are going to do just this shortly.

I've got a couple of cards to show you, which I think are reflecting the start of this colourful season, and how I'm feeling today. Enjoy!
Here's how I interpreted this beautiful TESC109 sketch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft, Basic Grey (both collections are called Offbeat, haha); stamps: There She Goes (Aim For The Clouds); ink: ColorBox Black; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Ice Stickles by Ranger Inkessentials; other: lace

Here's one for SSSC65. I'm afraid that's one more of my rather loose takes on Karen's sketches, lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: October Afternoon; chipboard birds: DCWV (Green Stack); ink: ColorBox Ice Blue; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; other: twine, brads

Lastly, here's my take on Laura's sketch 50 at 2S4Y, and CC267: Basic Appealing Shadows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Three Bugs In A Rug, Grant, DCWV; stamp: Hero arts (sentiment), Prima (flourish); ink: ColorBox Black; bling: Top Line Creations; sewing machine; other: lace, leather strap, paper flowers, button

Thank you for visiting this fine day, I'll see you again soon! xxx
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love how you used Taylor's sketch!! Perfect!! The two birds are precious and I love the letters in the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards couldn't be more fabulous! LOVE them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, chica... These cards are INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible cards!! Even I loved the Taylor's Sketch this week but poor me...I didnt get time to try it out

    Hugs
    Ujjwal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are fabulous! So fun and colorful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful. Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards as always girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards! Great take on all of the sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012