Monday, 3 May 2010

Buttons, buttons...

Next to ribbon & lace, buttons are a kind of embellishment that I can hardly live without. Now when I think about it, I can't really say what makes them cuter than anything else (certainly there are tons of super cool brads on the market??), but they just ARE the cutest. Period.
I took the time this evening, to catch up on some challenges... and used some of the beauties on my projects.
It's late (oh how novel! lol), so without further ado...

Here's a card for FS169, with Michelle aka Eliotstamps as a Featured Designer. HERE you can find her beautiful card that I CASEd.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl); burlap ribbon: Sullivans; stamps: Kaisercraft; ink: Versa Color (Olive); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen, other: buttons, twine

For the one below I used SSSC67 sketch, the colours of CTD90, and glittery chipboard flowers, to suit WT268 - Crazy for Chipboard.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: Jillibean Soup; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Say It With Style - sentiment), Prima (flourish); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa Color (Olive); chipboard flowers: SEI; border punch: Fiskars, other: ribbon, button, twine, brown marker

Lastly, there's CAS65 - May Flowers, CPS165 and TSG53, combined together for this CAS card:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft, Grant; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Ranger (Distress Ink - Pumice Stone); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen, glitter: Reeves; other: button, twine

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful rest of the day - mine is about to end very soon... {mwah}

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot about sharing a little WOOT! To my greatest surprise, my project for Embellish Parties Color Challenge was considered HOT! Yippee!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Holy doodles. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE those last two cards. The colors are beyond fantastic. and those stamped images...Simply DIVINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards GF!!! Pefect color and sketch ideas!!! Love them all!!! Have a fabulous week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am as well button addicted - great cards and beautiful take on the callenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great set of cards, Chupa :D Love all the white space on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie, I wasn't expecting this much goodness in one post! LOVE everything, such cute details and wonderful colors. Love how you used the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From cute to gorgeous, you've got every style, Iwona!!
    I especially love the glitter on the tulip for the 3rd card. It looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're cards are amazing! I love how you combine the challenges (and make it look so easy!) I LOVE buttons too :) oh and I followed you over from your link at moxie fab world :) Loved your chair card for that challenge too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012