Tuesday, 4 May 2010

A card set, and more

Good afternoon gals! (or whatever time you're having... it's all too confusing)
I'd like to share with you my latest efforts.
I finally got around the Three Cheers For Chairs challenge at Moxie Fab World. I thought that I'd have to skip this one, not having any chair-ish stamps, but then I had a light bulb moment this morning, and my good ole' Nikki Silvis paddie came to the rescue.
I used VLVMay2010 Week 1 sketch, and the given inspiration photo below.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: American Crafts, October Afternoon, Nikki Silvis (sofa cut-out only); felt: Queen & Co; orange marker; Cuttlebug & Distressed Stripes embossing folder; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Versa Color (Umber, Sand Beige); string: Papertrey Ink; other: buttons, ribbon

I also made a gift card set, with Laura's sketch 51 (woohoo Stacey!!), and Embellish Embossing Color Challenge (yes, again...)

Photobucket Photobucket

Here are the photos of the whole set, and each card alone:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; stamps: Papertrey Ink (In Bloom), Flourishes (Taglines); ink: Versa Color (Lagoon Blue, Green, Pink), ColorBox (Gold, Black); Cuttlebug & EZCut Retro Diamonds embossing folder; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Totally Twill Cream

I hope you like them... Thanks so much for paying a visit! {hugs}
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Love the set! it is so simple yet exudes elegance..Really like it..

    Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card set is beautiful! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These note cards are so pretty. I like that you had a set with different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work Iwona, I just love this CAS layout! good to see the new stamps have finally found the ink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers!!! I love all of this :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the Verve sketch and challenge. Wonderful gift set too. Great embossing on the top and I love the different colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful! Most of all I love your little guy! everytime I come and see him on the blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chupa! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME note set! LOVE the embossing and Copic colored flowers! Great fist card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous cards! love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mega brill.... especially the notelets!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Gorgeous cards. Love your chair card with that October Afternoon paper. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have ROCKED these challenges, my dear! love that sweet card set...sooo fab:) thanks for the shout-out and for joining us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are killing me with this set, Chupa! It's been on my list for so long. I must have it! Wonderful cards...really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are always fantastic! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012