Monday, 17 May 2010

A couple of quick cards

Just a quick post, girls - I decided that I play with a few challenges today. In so called mean-time. ;)
The results are below, and I must say that I've got mixed feelings about them... I must be low on mojo today, but working intensely on projects for hours each day, must result in weariness sooner or later... I'll be having a break soon today, so hopefully I'll hop back on track afterwards :)
Oh, and I'm sorry for the terrible lighting. You can see from the photos just how strong the sun is!

For this week's Featured Stamper challenge (FS171), I chose to CASE this card of Cathleen. I liked its simplicity, and great use of striped DP. I followed the masculine theme, therefore I'm also entering the card into OCC's Masculine Birthday. Also goes to WT270 - Edge Distresser.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Bo Bunny; slide: Basic Grey; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Say It With Style); ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; edge distresser: Heidi Swapp; string: Papertrey Ink; other: twill ribbon, buttons

Here's one for the oh-so-vivid colour combo of PPA42, and beautiful FTL90. I used vanilla cardstock, but it appears much darker on the photo, due to the strong light.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Kaszazz; stamps: Papertrey Ink (In Bloom); ink: Versa Color (Lagoon Blue, Olive), Vivid! (Brick); other: ribbon

Lastly, I made one for VLVMay2010 week 3.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: Bo Bunny; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings), The Angel Company; ink: Versa Color (Lagoon Blue), Vivid! (Brick); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Reeves; dimensional medium: Glossy Accents by Ranger; ribbon: May Arts

Thanks so much for peeking in, I'm off to write one more post! xxx
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cudne! Dwie słodziaki a ta pasiasta taka męska. Cudne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick cards aye??? You are just amazing! I would spend a week making those!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful! That friend card totally caught my eye though...the colors are fabulous, as is the stamping! Great job with FTL90!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outlined flowers in the bright colors - so glad you play at PPA! Also love your card that reflects the inspiration room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012