Monday, 31 May 2010

Cupcake, anyone?

Hello, I hope you had a super weekend! We had a barbecue yesterday, which was nice enough, but I still find myself adjusting to the new time zone, and thus I went to bed well before it got dark... mind you, Chuplet has been waking up at some ridiculous times in the morning, which is not helping me get enough sleep ;)

Anyhoo, I'm having a *sweet* project for you today, you can see the tutorial on how to make this cupcake on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.
I made this little gift set for my mum-in-law's birthday, and she loved it :)
I'm entering the project into PPA44 & The Shabby Tea Room Week #11 - "Dear to my Heart"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: 3"polistyrene ball: Sullivans; a piece of cardboard paper; cardstock: Quill; patterned paper: October Afternoon (Ducks In a Row collection); ribbon: all available through Really Reasonable Ribbon store; chipboard hearts: Collections; stamps: Basic Grey (cupcake), Papertrey Ink (sentiment); ink: Color Box (Blush Rose), Versa Color (Olive); StazOn (Olive); cotton pom-poms, sequins: Sullivans; pearl: Kaisercraft; other: buttons, twine, paper flower

I hope you enjoyed it! Have a goodie,
Iwona
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Adorable cupcake ... I just made one of those last week and it was so much fun! Cute card -- thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how beautiful! That cupcake is fabulous and your card is so very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cupcake - and the card is perfect with it! just adorable - so glad you play at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations! Please join me at Whimsical Ink Sorority for Verona’s Saturday Challenge. I host a weekly stamping challenge with great prizes. We would love to see you there!
    http://whimsicalinksorority.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and cupcake! They look yummy enough to eat! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!
    Kisses from Brazil

    Débora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I love that cupcake - great job. And that card is so beautiful and delicate. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh me oh my! The cupcake is out of this world! It's beyond my words! Your card is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012