Monday, 24 May 2010

Fun it is!

Oh I loved the idea of leisurely catching up with some of my favourite stuff, yesterday evening! I'm planning on "ticking" a few more challenges, before we leave. After all I'm leaving my "babies" for several weeks, and as much as I was trying to accustom myself to this fact, it still seems a bit frightening (please don't laugh, th's a serious matter :P)
I love me some daily creating, you know it best... I seriously hope that my mojo won't bid farewell for good after the break!
But! I'm not here to ramble (too much) Here's the stuff...

I made one for VLVMay2010 Week 4. I inked my first MFT stamp, yahoo! I was seeing these cuties being paper-pieced all over the web, so finally I just had to give up and get one for myself. No regrets. What FUN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Basic Grey (Green At Heart collection); stamp: MFT; ink: various from ColorBox, Versa Color; decorative chalks: Pebbles; white gel pen; glitter: Reeves; bling: Kaisercraft; other: ric-rac ribbon, staples

Also played with FS172, with NCSUnikki being a Featured Stamper. I CASE'd this fun card of her.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft (Fun In The Sun collection); stamp: Kaisercraft; ink: various from ColorBox, Versa Color; sewing machine; glitter: Reeves; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; other: buttons, twine

...and MOJO140. I changed the layout from vertical to horizontal, and did some more minor " *cough* adjustments... I bet you can still see the sketch there, riiight? :P
The lemon branch was paper pieced too, perhaps it's not too apparent because I chose DP with even colours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft (Devonshire collection); stamp: Flourishes; ink: Versa Color (bark); white watercolour pencil: Belgrave; lace trim: May Arts; ephemera, sentiment: Collections; other: button, string

Alright, I'm back to do some more creating, before my other commitments take over :) I'll see you soon...
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm working on this Verve sketch as I type LOL! Lovely job on yours as well as the mojo sketch. I'm sure your mojo won't stay in Poland - there is too much of it to contain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbo stuff Chupa!! I'm sure your mojo will just build up while you're away and we'll all get to enjoy it so much when you return!!! Safe travels my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an inspiration! I don't think your mojo can ever go away as there is no one on the web with so much mojo as you have! Lovely, lovely work!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderfully colorful and fun! Great design and colors. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012