Monday, 3 May 2010

I see Pink Elephants!

OK - one, actually. But it's a very sweet one! Here's some more fun news for you - I'm a Guest Designer for May for The Pink Elephant!!
I'm so glad - TPE was my first ever challenge blog that I played with, so Lori tickled me PINK when she emailed me! Thanks so much sweetie, it's such a pleasure!

This week's challenge (TPE65) is "Mommy, I Love You!". We were given Lori's very own Puddle Jumpers to design with, yippee!
Here are my projects, based on the TESC111 sketch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Kaszazz, Kaisercraft; digital images: Claudia & Company; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; white pen; ribbon: Lil' Davis Designs; other: toothpicks, buttons, brads

With both Mother's Day & father-in-law's birthday coming soon, these cards will come very handy. I'll give them to my little niece and nephew, and they'll have a ready made greeting card for them :)
Thank you so much for visiting today, have a great day! xxx

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Śliczne!
    Kiedy Ty masz czas to wszystko robić przy małym dziecku?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Bravo!! they are sooo cute.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards!! I love them!! Thank you so much for being a GD over at TPE this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Chupa! I am so happy you are joining us as a GD for May! ~ Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable :D You are one hard girl to keep up with LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love how you rounded only one corner on the layout! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012