Wednesday, 26 May 2010

In a rush...

Hi peeps! It's been a long day, and full of "adventures". You know, one of these days, that the more you have to do, the more obstacles you find on the way. After some time spent swearing over things not cooperating, we started (hubby & me) to think that objects around us have secretly signed a pact to stop us from leaving. Duh!
But! - we are now roughly packed, and we're leaving shortly after noon tomorrow! Considering that it's already (and again) 2.30 a.m., and there's no more appropriate time for me to be fast asleep, I'll better make this post quick...

Firstly a woot - or two, actually!
I'm happy beyond measure to have found my card being featured in Embellish Magazine again! This time it's for the Embellish Dimension Color Challenge. Also, I made it to the Top Five at CAS-Tastic Wednesday, with my one-layer card! Me so happy :D

Now, I'd like to share with you my sample for this week's Color Dare (CD68 - Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry & Old Olive). I'm giving FTTC68 another go with this one (the challenge is about making our own flowers)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: DCWV, Basic Grey; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf), Flourishes (Taglines); ink: StazOn (Olive); ribbon: Totally Twill Moss Green; border punch: Fiskars

I also made two very quick cards this evening, and I have to apologize for the quality of the photos... all of the sudden, Corel decided that it throws a fit, and you don't want to know what strange routes these had, on the way from the camera to here :P
You may also notice, that they're both in similar & not too "chupish" style. It was not planned, neither I knew that I'm feeling "woodsy" tonight. They just happened like this. lol

Here's one for SC282 and CWC005 - A Touch Of Green.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: SEI, hand-made paper (The Watermark Paper Mill); stamps: Penny Black; ink: ColorBox (Copper); burlap: Sullivans; Cuttlebug & a new embossing folder that I don't know the name of (lol); white gel pen; other: string

...and on the card below I used Kazan's sketch 53 & cQc #34. I'm continuing torturing my old trousers...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; stamp: Prima (flourish only); ink: Versa Color (Umber, Bark), StazOn (Timber Brown); brown marker; a stripe of denim; ribbon: 1.5 Inch Green Gingham; pearls: Kaisercraft; string: Papertrey Ink; other: button, synthetic leaves, flowers & grasses

These are going to be my last non-DT challenge uploads in the next six weeks... unless some of my already prepared samples happen to meet the criteria o_0 I'll miss them a lot, that's for sure...
Alright folks, wish us smooth sails, and that Chuplet won't scream all the way to England! I'm so looking forward to spending over 24 hours, with the three of us confined to the passenger seats... *rolls eyes*
I'll do my best to share some fresh photos with you along the way.
Thanks for visiting! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Po pierwsze - przepiękna róża!! Po drugie - piękny stempel i całość taka naturalna :), a po trzecie - perfekcyjnie zawiązana kokarda!! Nigdy mi taka nie wyszła...
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ... all so beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards.. each one is a work of art! Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS flower on your first card - love the card too! Wonderful array of cards. One more sleep - yeah!!! Have a FABULOUS trip!! Take lots of pictures to share with us, and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cards are fabulous, and I admire you for having the time to create amongst getting ready to go on a trip.

    Thanks for joining us at CAS-tastic this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bouquet!!! So original!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the gold touch on the leaves of your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciągle mnie zaskakujesz,czymś nowym,niezwyczajnym.
    Ta róża jest piękna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the different embellishments you used, gorgeous creations Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the textures you use on your cards. wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your work so much - your cards are so beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards - love the last one most!
    Thanks for playing at cqc this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these are great! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS-tastic! (A moze powinnam pisac po polsku?...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012