Monday, 10 May 2010

Monday madness

Hello gals! I finally got to writing this post... I had a madly busy day, and on top of this I found that my brain is dead. I don't quite know the trick with turning it on, so there you go... I had a very funny time, trying to prepare the tutorial for Really Reasonable Ribbon. Ugh!
I had it finished though, and you can check it out on the RRR blog.
I was trying to show you how to make these adorable ribbon flowers, that I used on the card below. My inspiration came from VLVMay2010 Week 2 sketch & photo:

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft, The Girls' Paperie, page from a notebook; stamp: Kaisercraft; ink: ColorBox Black; sewing machine; pearls: Kaisercraft; butterfly: Jenni Bowlin; ribbon: Wrinkled Ribbon: Pink, Fuchsia & Ivory; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations, American Crafts

There's also a new week at The Pink Elephant, with me as a Guest Designer. The recipe for this week's challenge (TPE66) is the color - Yellow, Designer Paper and Buttons. Here's what I came up with - I'm using an adorable digi image from the sponsor - Meljen's Designs.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: My Mind's Eye (Be Loved collection), digital; digital image: Meljen's Designs; ink: Versa Color (Celadon), Vivid! (Brick, Yellow), ColorBox (Peach Pastel); blender pen; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; sewing machine; ribbon: Sullivans; paper piercer; decorative scissors: Birch Craft; other: button, string

I've also got a little WOOT to share with you - the uber-talented Dawn Woleslagle decided that my entry for her challenge is On Cue with Color! Yippee!
Thank you for visiting, I will be back soon!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I`ve been following you for a while but never got round to commenting before. I love your cards and I especially love your ribbon roses.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! I love the flowers on the first card. Your 2nd card using the dragon from Meljen's made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so sweet! I love the color combination on both of them, but you've made the little dragon look so adorable!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those rolled ribbon flowers are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards, Chupa. Love the ribbon flowers on the top one and the image on the second one is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prześliczne kartki! Twoje różyczki są świetne, na pewno spróbuję też takie zrobić.
    Pozdrawiam:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love your cards!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012