Sunday, 2 May 2010

Ribbon Candy winner!

Drum roll please.... The lucky commenter on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop post, and the Candy winner is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

39

Timestamp: 2010-05-03 01:42:44 UTC

................................................

Congratulations grandmalee, it's you!

grandmalee said... You're so right about the wide ribbon...this really rocks!

Please contact me within the next 24 hours with your contact details! Woohoo!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. grandmalee congrats on winning this blog hop, hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe I won! I have to thank Shelly Schmidt for congratulating me on my blog or I wouldn't have checked here again! This is such awesome ribbon! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012