Saturday, 15 May 2010

SFYTT, Card Pattens & more

Hello hello! I haven't blogged yesterday, unfortunately, but there's still some serious crafting going on in my place, and I'm afraid that's how it will stay for the next week. Less than two weeks to go now, until out trip to Europe! :)

I've got some new stuff to share with you, obviously.
Firstly, there's the new sketch over at Card Patterns. It's a simple yet charming one, and I'm sure you'll like to play along! :)
This week we're being sponsored by Gina K Designs! GinaK Designs is offering up a wonderful prize pack to one random participant this week! We had the opportunity to design with some of their yummy stamps - I chose a sweet "Lovely Shelf" set, by our stamping buddy and an amazing card maker Nina Brackett.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Cosmo Cricket, Grant; stamps: Gina K Designs; ink: Versa Color (Umber), Color Box (Ice Jade, Blush Blossom, Peach Pastel), rub-on (flourish): Fynmark; sewing machine; other: lace, string, button

Also, a brand new SFYTT has just launched, and I'm still thoroughly enjoying being Jen's Guest Designer! Here's what I came up with (I used on it, yet again, the colours of Embellish Dimension Color Challenge)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Artarama; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg collection); stamp: Flourishes; ink: Versa Color (Olive, Lime Green, Bark, Celadon), Color Box (Blush Blossom, Peach Pastel), Vivid! (Brick), rub-on (sentiment): Fynmark; string: Papertrey Ink; other: ribbon, button

There's also a card that I whipped up tonight, that covers a few of new challenges: TESC113, JUGS33, Moxie Fab World challenge "Fun With Fabric" & WT270 - Edge Distresser.
My much loved pair of jeans decided that it had enough the other day, and instead of throwing it away, I decided to make use of it :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Cherry Pie collection); die-cut: Pink Paislee (cut back a little); a piece of denim fabric; ink: Versa Color (Sand Beige), rub-on (sentiment): Wendy Irving; letter stickers: American Crafts; sewing machine; border punch: Fiskars; string: Papertrey Ink, stash; thumbtack; paper piercer; other: buttons

Thank you for your kind visit, hope you enjoyed your time! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Love the first card best and the denim on that last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Chupa, your cards get more lovely by the minute! These are all so GORGEOUS! I love each and every one, but especially the JUGs color challenge one (I'm biased, I know!)! How clever to use up those old pair of jeans! Thanks for playing our JUGs color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous set of cards, Chupa :D Love the first one. Yeah, just 14 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are fantastic! I love the last card, it is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zdecydowane, mocne i z charakterem. Bardzo piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards!! Love the denim on the last one..great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, fabulous card creations....great work...have a fantastic day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Świetne! Cudne kolorki mają wszystkie, ale ostatnia zabójcza:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! These cards all totally rock but I especially love that denim one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the denim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iwona these are three fabulous cards!!! Perfect designs and take on the challenges!!! I can't believe I missed a whole week of your posts...it was sheer crazy around my house!!!

    BTW..I received your gorgeous card!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm a bit behind and feel super guilty!!! Have a fab weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you go! Each one of these is simply breathtaking! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girls each and every one of these is totally fabulous! Awesome work. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all beautiful! Love your use of denim!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chupa, all of these cards are fabulous! I love how you used that piece of denim on the card for the JUGS color challenge! Thanks so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all your cards and especially the one you used denim on :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. All fantastic work. Love what you did for the embellish challenge. The cut out flowers and sparkle are amazing! Love your use of jean fabric on the bottom card and I love the softness in the top layout. All beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. You did a super job with this color palette. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mega great cards, all of them. Enjoy your trip to Europe!!!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice, everything is great! the 3 vintage looking button is my best of best!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are AWESOME!! I love them all! Thanks for playing with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah, another batch of stamping goodness! LOVE that card patterns sketch card...I saw that Gina K set and now seeing it again, makes me want it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow, I wanna go and cut up a pair of jeans! What a great idea and what a awesome card. Make that cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Lots of fab cards! Love the cherries with the jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous cards, Chupa... as always :)!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Chupa! Thanks for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you were inspired enough to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012