Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Simple means quicker

...which is definitely a big plus tonight. Although I'm writing this post far too late again (2.30 AM), and I really shouldn't. There's ton of stuff to take care of tomorrow, and it looks like I'll be absent-minded for at least half of it *rolls eyes* Isn't it always the same story with addictions... how they take over your life (not that I'm complaining... lol)

Before I get to the merit, I wanted to share wonderful news, that I kept forgetting to mention. Yours truly's card is going to be published in the next Embellish magazine! Can I have a big yay?!? :D
I totally forgot that I even submitted, and I had to dig through my cards to find it. I'm glad it was still there, and in one piece... now I can only wait, and it's going to be a long waiting :/

Enough of the blabber though, as I just had the impression that my bed is calling me ever so kindly. I rarely resist that call :P
What I played with tonight? Firstly, OCC sketch challenge. What a lovely sketch. I received this gorjuss girl in the mail today, and I just had to ink it up.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft (except from the yellow polka dot - I don't know about this one, unfortunately), digital (paper pieced coat only); stamp: Sugar Nellie (girl), Hero arts (sentiment); inks: various from ColorBox, Versa Color; ribbon: Sheer Iridescent Peach Organza; other: button, twine, brads

Next is FTL91, FTTC68 (make your own flower) & Moxie Fab World Fun With Fabric challenge (in joyous continuation of destroying my old pair of jeans, I cut some leaves and a shabby tag)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Three Bugs In A Rug; stamp: Flourishes (Taglines); ink: ColorBox (Black); ribbon: Flourishes; other: trim, denim, staples

I used MTSC75 with CC272: Real Bermuda Krafts & The Shabby Tea Room Week #11 "Polka Dot Tea Party". Please excuse me for not having been able to stay true to any sketch tonight...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: October Afternoon, Artarama; stamp: Gina K. Designs (Lovely Shelf by Nina Brackett); ink: ColorBox (Black); pearls: Kaisercraft; black pen; sewing machine; border punch: Fiskars; other: string, trim

Lastly, here goes CAS68 - Think Summer, GS #39 & TSG56 - On The Edge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Stampin' Up!; paper: October Afternoon, Artarama; stamp: Flourishes; ink: StazOn (Jet Black), Versa Color (Umber, Olive), Vivid! (Yellow), Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino); border punch: EK Success; sewing machine

Right-o... bed - I'm coming to you! :D
Thanks so much for paying me a visit! I might find a little time tomorrow to make a card or two extra, but don't quote me on this. There are far more important things than my sweet addiction, one day before the big trip *snort*

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. You crazy girl you, LOL! Morning is going to come early! Love all your creations - your fabric flower is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet tea set and the papers from October Afternoon!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely design with us again this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great polka dotted - tea party card. Great take on this week's challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beutiful!!
    I love that denim!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of the cards are so beautiful-my 2 faves are the occ card-love the sweet little girl image-the card you did for mercy sketch is really cute-love the sewing and the lce trim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Chupa! See ing your cards makes me want to get out my new sewing machine & learn how to use it... hopefully I won't ket it sit in the box another month and a half - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are all so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being published! I just adore all your art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are truly beautiful! Each and every one! Big congrats on your upcoming pub. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE your ribbon rose, Chupa!!
    Your cards are always super lovely and bring me smile!

    Thank you for joining the FTTC with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch... thanks for joining us at OCC!

    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, look at all these beautiful cards here, love all of them, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Lemon card is gorgeous...love the stitcing on it and your color choices is so lovely...I am joining too There She Goes Challenge for the first time, would you mind to see my Blog? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Chupa! Thanks again for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012