Thursday, 13 May 2010

Some serious catching up...

Have you seen my previous two posts for today yet? Haha, yes... I'm busy ;)
If you're looking for The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop, click here or scroll down. Thank you.
So, this time I'm taking a break from DT work, and showing you a couple of cards made with some of my favourite challenges. Here we go...

I made this shabby something with Embellish Dimension Color Challenge (such AWESOME colours!) and Kazan's sketch 52. I added dimension by rolling up the scallops of the border, and adding a dimensional medium to the pot. I wanted to achieve the look of a glazed terracotta pot.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: October Afternoon (The Thrift Shop collection), Kaisercraft (only for the pot); stamp: Gina K Designs; ink: ColorBox (Black), Versa Color (Lime Green, Olive, Celadon), Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino); pearls: Rasberry; dimensional medium: Glossy Accents by Ranger; string: Papertrey Ink; other: ribbon, button

Next is the card for SC280, CTD92, and FTTC66 "Picture It!"& FLLCMAY10 "Make It Manly"(both from Flourishes). I made it for my dad-in-law... he loves model planes!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: Kaisercraft, Scribble Scrabble; image downloaded from the internet; Cuttlebug machine & Distressed Stripes embossing folder; ink: ColorBox (Whisper Grey), Versa Color (Umber, Bark); letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; edge distresser: Heidi Swapp; burlap: Sullivans; other: grosgrain ribbon, brads, string

And last but not least, I played with cQc #32 and MTSC73:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: My Mind's Eye, Jillibean Soup; stamp: Grace Taylor; ink: ColorBox (Black, Blush Rose, Peach Pastel); blender pen; sewing machine; string: Papertrey Ink; other: ribbon, button

Voila! Thank you for peeking in, have a great day!

EDIT: I just found out that my card was given a shout out for Embellish Embossing Color Challenge! Woohoo! That's totally unexpected... I didn't even like this one. lol
Photobucket

34 comments:

  1. Kartki z duszą, każda ma to "coś" i wszystkie są piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all FABULOUS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome creations Chupa... I especially LOVE the second one. Your distressing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm heading to the hop next but HAD to comment on your BEAUTIFUL projects on this post!!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketches, all of them, and your creations are wonderful. as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so great!! I love the scallop on the 1st card, really pretty!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely set of cards, Chupa! You have been a very busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously cool cards! This is the second 2S4Y card I've seen that beats mine hands down! Awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone of your projects is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iwona, your style and attention to details always blows me away! Gorgeous suite of cards! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all just wonderful! Oh each one is super! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. such great projects and I just don't know which one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is absolutely exquisite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all gorgeous! I love how you've positioned the scallops on the first one! Great job with all the sketches and challenges!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chupa, you amaze me all the time! Wonderful job with ALL the challenges! So glad you play along with us at the Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chupa your cards rock!!! They're all beautiful! Love your style.
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chupa, I wish I had an ounce of your creativity! You seem to take random things and put them together in a cohesive way that boggles my mind!!!
    Great take on all the challenges, especially the CQC one--love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have been a super busy lady. Where do you find all the time? These are all so perfectly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous cards Chupa! Thanks so much for sharing all your creativity with us & providing such a variety of inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh these are all fabulous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning! Really...they are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have been busy! But these are all completely awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooooo comments.... where to start LOL!!! LOVE the frill thing going on with the first card, the masculine colors with the 2nd and... just scrolling up to recheck... the 3rd... the butterfly card is DARLING!!!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning--all of them! So many cards and so many challenges, you are amazing! LOVE them all but especially the first one with the perfectly glazed pot! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can't wait to visit your blog because I know there will be something gorgeous waiting for me! Thanks for an awesome post with tons of inspiration
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have some amazing talent! With all of the millions of layouts that can be viewed online, it's rare to find one that stands out but your "DREAM BIG", in my opinion, is one of the most eye-catching I've seen for a while. It's simplicity, the title, combined with the black/white photo and the little boy, looking so intently at his model plane, makes for your imagination to wonder .... did he ever go on to pursue is "Big Dreams"?

    ReplyDelete
  30. All cards are so beautiful, Iwona!!
    Super fabulous job on the challenges and thank you for playing the FTTC with us. The b&w photo is a wonderful touch for the vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOWzer...these are all super beautiful Iwona!!! Love your FTTC card.....the photo is awesome!!! Thanks for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are all gorgeous (as usual!)!! I really, really love all the texture on the CTD one!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You always amaze me with your creativity! All your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congratulations on your shout out at Embellish magazine, Chupa. Your card is lovely. I love the scallops

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012