Sunday, 2 May 2010

Time for Curtain Call!

Hi girls! I feel like I'm living here in Blogger lately, with so many posts that I squeeze in a day, lol!
I'm going to be brief, for I've got heaps of work still waiting to be done tonight...
A brand new Curtain Call Color Challenge: {Act 28} has just launched, and this week's colours are to die for! See for yourselves:

Photobucket Photobucket

I used the current Fall-To Layout (FTL88) for my card.
I wasn't planning on a masculine card when I saw these colours, but while browsing through the stamps, I stumbled on this funny little copter, and I decided that I should finally ink it up.
My 7yo nephew is having a birthday very soon, so I'm having a card ready for the occasion :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: DCWV; stamps: We R Memory Keepers (Geo-Hectic); ink: ColorBox Prussian Blue, Copper; ribbon: Craft Affair; other: eyelets, sentiment sticker, button

The rest of the Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:

Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection

and Stacey at Stacey's Stamping Stage!

Hoep to see you playing along with us this week too! Signing off for now...
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. too perfect for words! love it and so will your little nephew! hope you're getting some sleep, my dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cool, love the cloud, I know he will love it too!! Did surprise me that you didn't pull out some of your new PTI goodies- lol!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the clouds and the heli. Very cute. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. It is refreshing to see a "boy" card. Thank you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Chupa, perfect for a little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your designs Chupa. They always SING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, great for a boy. I love the 'copter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! Love that wee helicopter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I'm beginning to get a complex....these colours are fabulous for a masculine card and I go and make a flower card LOL! Love what you've created, Chupa :D The chopper is too cute with the button on it! Wonderful as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Chupa! I totally didn't think 'masculine' with these colours but you've pulled it off spectacularly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling!! Love those cute stamps you used!! Great job!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute with the button embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012