Saturday, 8 May 2010

Time for SFYTT!

Hullo again, here's my second post for today!
I hope you'll take the time to participate in There She Goes Mother Of All Blog Hops this weekend - find my post here.

I'm being a lucky Guest Designer for SFYTT this month, and Jen has just launched another fun challenge! Here's the sketch - it's square... mmmmmm
I used the colours of CTD91:

Photobucket Photobucket

I created the flower by putting together several ordinary paper flowers of various sizes. I rarely use them separetely, but I discovered that when combined in a larger quantity, they create nice, puffy flower, that's full of dimension. I just scrunch each of them in my hand before tying them together.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill, DCWV; paper, label: Pink Paislee (Cupid collection); stamp: Stampin' Up! (Mixed Greetings); ink: ColorBox (Prussian Blue); ribbon: green/white multi stripe grosgrain, jade grosgrain; other: brads, buttons, twine

I hope you like what I've done with the sketch - thanks so much for being such wonderful commenters! Have a lovely weekend,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is pretty!! Loved the scrunched flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and cheery! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AMAZING Iwona! LOVE the colors, papers and stamps! It totally makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute---I am going to have to check out that sentiment, I don't recognize it, but I love it! Fun and cheerful, just like the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I just love it! Congrats on being Jen's Guest Designer and thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012