Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Today's full of colour...

Good evening to you, my friends!
Er...I made cards. *scratches head*
I'm still in the "make more now, so you don't miss it too much while in Europe" mood. Okay, I know that I'm deluding myself - I'm going to miss it painfully, but that's all that comes to my mind at the moment. Keep creating!
I had several "fresh" challenges covered today, here's what I came up with...

First one goes to SC279, and cQc #31. I added a kraft base to the colours...
I'm doing the ColourQ part with my Buddy Sue!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: October Afternoon (Farm Fresh), Artarama; stamps: Stampin' Up! (Good Neighbours), Flourishes (Taglines); ink: Grant (light, dark blue), Versa Color (Olive), watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; Cuttlebug & Distressed Stripes embossing folder; other: string, button, brads

Here's one for an amazing Tuesday Trigger this week: Inspiration That's in the Bag, with MTSC72. I reduced the white panel to my tiny sentiment... I just can't go without changing stuff, now can I? *rolls eyes*

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Three Bugs In A Rug; stamps: Papertrey Ink (In Bloom); ink: ColorBox (Black), watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; border punch: EK Success; rub-on: Fynmark; other: grosgrain ribbon

Finally, a project for CC269: Lovely Gable Cameos & MOJO137. I had these fabric flowers lying about for ages, and they looked pretty sad separately. I had another lightbulb moment today, and I realized that if I gathered a bunch of them together, they'd make a nice carnation. And so I did...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft (La Di Da - including the cut-out flower); letter stickers: Fynmark; other: buttons, twine, fabric flowers

I hope you enjoyed today's stuff :) Thanks so much for being such precious visitors, commenters, followers... I'm so grateful for you! {{mmwah}}
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Great job on all of them!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, iwona, i only check in here every few days, but i always have so much loveliness to catch up on!! you are so prolific, it's fanTAStic!! love it!! everything you churn out is so, so pretty. i mean, lovely, lovely, lovely. in totality. :)

    and i just named my post for today "button, button...". too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I znowu prześwietne! Wszystkie trzy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You keep on cranking them out and we will keep on enjoying them :D Great job on all the cards. Love the layers of large scallops on the one card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all amazing! What creativity!
    CeeCee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the ColourQ colors, Chupa! I love that sentiment--the font is gorgeous!
    That scalloped layering is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always lovely!! I am short of words :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always sooo many gorgeous cards in one post that I don't know which to comment on first!

    Fab colours on ALL of them and I love how you add detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of color is right! So pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iwona...what can I say GF these are all fabulous!!! Love all the fun, bright colors on your cards!!! Your designs are fab and I really l.o.v.e your trigger inspired card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! The bug is really gotcha! Some awesome work here...no surprise. I'm really drooling over the PTI card with the multiple layers of scallops. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, tons of great cards today. Love the dsp on your color Q challenge card.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE your Tuesday Trigger card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them all. Great use on the colors from colorQ - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012