Saturday, 22 May 2010

Two sketches

Just a little update on my DT & GD work, and another quick post... it's been a crazy Saturday, and my brain is soo dead... We spent the day, shopping around for gifts for our families in GB & Poland. I'm so happy with what we brought home! There are these heart-melting Willow Tree figurines, that I fell in love with the very moment I saw them a few months back. I knew that one of these will be the perfect gift for my parents. I got them this beauty, and this little angel for my very special aunt. Aren't they just precious?

I'd like to share a little woot too - I received a little shout-out with my "berry" card in today's challenge gallery in the Cards blog. Yippeee! I love all the inspiration there, every week the place is brimming with talent... go see for yourself!

Now, it's time for another fun Card Paterns sketch - are you ready? We've got PaperWorks Co.
sponsoring us this week! They are offering this VERY generous prize to one random participant, 4 stamp sets from the Rachelle Anne Miller collection, valued at $27.75!
Click the sketch to go over to Card Patterns, and see what the rest of the girls did with the sketch and sponsor's images. You can link up your creation there too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: digital; vellum: Grant; digital image: Paperworks; ink: assorted from Versa Color, ColorBox, Vivid!; edge distresser: Heidi Swapp; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; chipboard star: Lil' Davis Designs; burlap: Sullivans; other: eyelets, assorted markers

There's also a wonderful new SFYTT, and here's my sample:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: October Afternoon; stamp: Papertrey Ink (Say It With Style); ink: Ranger Distressing Ink (Pumice Stone), Versa Color (Umber); edge distresser: Heidi Swapp; sewing machine; chipboard flower: Lil' Davis Designs; ribbon: Sullivans; string: Papertrey Ink; other: buttons, brad

Thanks so much for peeking in!! Have a lovely day (mine is just about to end...) & I'll see you soon! xxx
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cute, I love those buttons! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SUPER Fab Chupa!! LOVE your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Iwona! The coloring & stamping are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is sensational, just love what you have done with these two cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo stylowe. Ta z bejsbolistą to prawie stereogram. Bardzo ładne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards as always!!
    And I loved the gifts you got for your parents and aunt!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012