Monday, 28 June 2010

All stamped!

Hi folks, I'm happy to present you with my card for the Really Reasonable Ribbon today :)
It's quite unusual, for I used no designer paper whatsoever. It's all stamped... something that I do only occasionally, and mostly with CAS cards. This time I wanted to challenge myself. How do you think I managed? Check it out:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Polka Dot Basics), Hero Arts (sentiment, damask), Tim Holtz (flower, bird) ; ink: ColorBox (Black, Vivid! (Brick), Grant (Blue); black & white gel pen; ribbon: Green/White Multi-Stripe Grosgrain; slide: Collections; other: button, twine

I used some beautiful Green/White Multi-Stripe Grosgrain, as an accent on the card. You can find it in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store at 25% OFF, only $2 per 5-yard piece!

I used a PPA48 sketch, rotated on the side to suit my idea:

Photobucket

Remember, that you've got until June 30th to play along in our second challenge, which is to use ribbon as a border!
Thank you for visiting, hope you have a fine start of the week! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your background is stamped-it looks fantastic! I love how you layered all of the different stamps for an eclectic look. And the bright green ribbon is the perfect touch. I love the pop of unexpected color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Chupa! The stamped background is fabulous! Love the mixture of elements! Flattered too that you used one of my sketches! Glad it worked for you! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012