Friday, 18 June 2010

Better late than never

Hi there! I admit that it hurts to see this place neglected so badly, after months of blogging on the daily basis, and almost mass-producing cards at the same time *wink* On the other hand, we're having so much fun in Europe, and we're catching up on the precious time with the family.
It's been madness here, and I hardly ever find time to write up a post. Zuzia is like a tornado - having discovered how to crawl, she's all over the place! I can't believe how much she changed, since we left Australia. She's developing so rapidly, and watching her is a delight.
We must have taken a few hundreds photos so far. Duh! I promise that I'll share some very soon :)

But! On to the business. I've got my Color Dare card for you (CD69 - Tempting Curry Bays)
You might wonder, why so late, and why not on Tuesday. Well, Riley's life has treated her very harshly lately, and we had to wait with the newest challenge for a couple of extra weeks. It's finally up though, and it's SUPER!
The colours are Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry & Bermuda Bay, and here's my contribution:

CD68

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Nikki Silvis Scrapbooker (sofa cut-out only), October Afternoon; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Polka Dot Basics), Stampin' Up (Dots n' Daisies background), Grant (sentiment); ink: Vivid! (Yellow), Versa Color (Celadon); ColorBox (Black); ribbon: Aqua Satin; other: button, twine

I'm entering this card into WT275 Raving on Ribbon. It's no secret that I LUV me some ribbon!
Have a lovely day,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cute card :D Love the scalloped top of the focal image. Crawling now....look out LOL! Life will change for all of you from now on. It never ceased to amaze me who quickly babies can crawl! Glad to hear you are enjoying your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how fresh and different this card is. The colours are great, and it's not too often you see the main image at the top right. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012