Saturday, 12 June 2010

Card Patterns sketch 68

Hi folks, I'm sorry for being MIA! I know I promised to put some more photos from our trip yesterday, but it's simply too busy around. Yesterday, my hubby's parents came to Poland, and it's their first time here. I'll do my best to make the week that we all spend together here, extra special :D
I also hope to get around these photos very soon...

In the meantime *wink*, I've got my card for the newest Card Patterns sketch for you.
We're thrilled to be sponsored by Gina K Designs again this week! GinaK Designs is offering up a wonderful prize pack to one random participant.

Photobucket

CP sketch 68

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Artarama; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Gina K Designs (shelf, flower vase, sentiment), Craft Affair (flowery background); ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), ColorBox (Peach Pastel, Blush Blossom, Ice Jade); blender pen; glitter: Reeves; dimensional medium: Glossy Accents by Ranger; border punch: Fiskars; bling: Kaisercraft; sewing machine

I've got to run now, but I hope you'll visit tomorrow, for there's another fun Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop taking place then, and Stacey is launching a new Curtain Call Color Challenge! See you soon! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Chupa!! Hope you have a great time with all your family around !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. śliczna kartka. Życzę udanej wizyty teściów. Mam nadzieję, że spodoba im się w Polsce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously done, Chupa! Lots of lovely touches - stitching, lace, bling. Enjoy your week being tour guide and hope Chuplet has adjusted to the new time zone now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love that delicate lace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous girl! Now that our term has come to a close - please keep in touch! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love that stamp set!! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012