Monday, 21 June 2010

Chocolate ruffles

Hooray, I can't believe I've been blogging for four days in a row! Pretty satisfying, considering that I haven't made a card in a full month's time. Let's say I'm surviving without my passion (and addiction, yes)... lol, although I catch myself thinking about it more often lately. I'll have a lot to catch up with, when we come back home!

Today I'm bringing you my Monday project for Really Reasonable Ribbon. Once again I reached for ruffles - the technique that adds dimension to the project, like nothing else.
I used some beautiful Sheer Square Print in Pink & Brown, and finished it off with a bow made out of a Brown Wrinkled Ribbon.

PhotobucketAlign Center

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: SEI; stamp: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf); ink: ColorBox (Bronze); pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Brown Wrinkled Ribbon, Sheer Square Print Pink/Brown; string: Papertrey Ink; other: buttons

I'm glad whenever my card, prepared beforehand, matches on of the existing challenges. This time it's two different ones that meet the criteria. Woohoo!
One of them is JUGS38 - Color Challenge, and the other - A Passion For Papertrey's One Layer Challenge. This is certainly the most bulky one-layer card that I've ever made!

Photobucket

Thank you so much for visiting my lil' crafty nook,
hope your week starts with a blast :)
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What a darling card, Chupa :D Love the ruffled ribbon and there is that PTI set I'm coveting big time LOL! Lovely job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love the colors!
    Kisses from Brasil

    Débora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chupa, this is delicious! I so want some creamy chocolate now. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the buttons you added between the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! It looks like a lovely dreess with all the pretty ruffles :) great work - glad it worked out so you could play along! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a magician you are with the ribbon! Yet another stunning creation Miss Chupa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup - I think you hold the record for the bulkiest one-layer card but it still counts as one layer LOL!!
    A totally ruff-a-licious card with elegance and style! I love it!
    Thanks so much for entering it into our challenge!
    Here's to when you can get inky again soon - betcha can't wait!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iwona this is a beauty!!! Jost love that ruffled ribbon!

    Thanks for joining in this weeks color challenge at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So incredibly sassy! I adore your ruflles and simple leaf stamping...this would make a great dress! Thanks so much for playing along in the JUGs color challege this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! I love the ruffles...reminds me of my prom dress! I had ruffles like that all the way down the dress! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just love the ruffles on the bottom of your card! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012