Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Chuplet the globetrotter

It's so quiet in this place lately (oh how I WISH I could make just one little card!!), so I thought I'd share a couple of photos of Zuzia, taken in England and Poland. I meant to get to it earlier, but we're being busy, busy, BUSY!
We would go out on the trip pretty much every day, and we just came back from one of them. I feel dead and sore (both me & Zuzia caught cold the other day), but very happy.
Her, despite feeling sore too, is doing more than great, keeping the smile on her face! What a darling little bug I've got :)

Photobucket

This one's taken on the way to one of the castle ruins in Derbyshire, that England would be dotted with. What an incredibly beautiful country it is, I wouldn't mind living there at all... to own a little brick house in the country like this, would certaily be a tempting option to me, even for the prize of abandoning the land of Oz :)

Photobucket

Here she is with her "new" grandma, who loves her to pieces!

Photobucket

She made a big progress with mobility, since we left, and it's been only two weeks! She's almost crawling (or should I say, she slithers ;)), and she walks (awkwardly but happily) when supported. Yippee!!

Photobucket

I'll try to come back with a little update tomorrow, and perhaps give you a non-Chuplet photo or two... until then!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hey GF...so happy to see you have a fabulous time with your family!!! Your little girl is so precious!!! Thanks for sharing your photos!!!
    Take care...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Lil' Chuplet is a sweetie! Now I have to ask, where in Derbyshire did you go?! I'm originally from Derbyshire in the heart of the countryside!
    Gorgeous pics!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling pictures and little outfits you have her in - or are the grandma's providing them LOL! Sorry to hear you caught a cold but glad to hear you are having fun :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your pictures are just too cute! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, she is just the CUTEST! So glad to hear you guys are having a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, beautiful photos!)
    Your little girl is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little 'Chuplet' is a cutie pie. I'm glad you are enjoying your vacation. Keep the photos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how precious is that wee one of yours! they grow so fast, Chupa...and I know you're enjoying every moment with Zuzia:) love how you captured the scenery for us, too...so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012