Sunday, 13 June 2010

In the midning hour

It's almost midnight, and I finally found some time to write a post. We're just finished with fiddling around with Zuzia, who didn't feel like sleeping, and I must admit that it lowered my mood a bit... Poor girl, she has to put up with so much going on around her, and with a lifestyle much more intense that she's used to - and she's only eight months! No wonder she feels anxious or blue at times...
She's finally asleep now, and I hope that's how it's going to stay until morning! *fingers crossed here*

Anyhoo, here's my portion of Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 34} goodness for you.
The colours this week look impressive and stylish together, so I decided on a classic look:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Stampin' Up!; paper: My Mind's Eye, Kaisercraft; stamp: Stampin' Up! (Happy Harmony, sentiment), Sullivans (damask); ink: Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino), Versa Color (Sky Gray); decorative scissors: Birch Craft; ribbon: Sullivans; vellum: Grant; Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots embossing folder; pearls: Kaisercraft

I'm happy that my card fits the current Mercy's sketch (MTSC77) :)

Photobucket

The rest of the Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:
Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
and June Guest Designer, Christina MacLaren, at Seaglass & Sentiments
...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 33 creation using Mr. Linky at Stacey's Stamping Stage!

Thank you for visiting! I'll be still MIA for most of the time (four days of intense sightseeing ahead), but I'll try to stick around whenever possible.
Love ya'! {{mwah}}
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Darling card, Chupa. Love how you used Mercy's sketch and have the sentiment back stamped. Give Chuplet a snuggle for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, classy and wonderful! Super use of these intense colors! Hope you are enjoying yourself, despite Chuplet protesting a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Chupa! That rich ribbon really pops and I love that DSP in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous, Chupa! Hoping that sweet baby sleeps all night:) Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning use of this weeks colors!!! Hope you are having a fantastic time while away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, Iwona!! The color combo looks a little intimidating for me but I love the way yours turned out...Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the intense shades you used for the orange and maroon, and the ribbon is fabulous! Great job with the colors and the sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Chupa! I have that gray patterned paper and can't bear to cut into it just yet, it's so pretty! Love the way you used it with the bold colors layered on top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Iwona! I can't believe you cut that circle out with scissors, you are just a star!!! I love the big ribbon in the middle, will have to add that to my favs and give it a whirl! hope your little cherub has finally given in and had some well deserved sleep! X :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012